Yuki-spotting in your IRL life!

Kerahna

Administrator
Since her presence outside of japan is so elusive, small moments of Yuki always get my so excited!

Have you ever come across her music?
I remember during the olympics, some Tsubasa music was used in gymnastics XD

Yesterday, the Japanese restaurant that I was eating at, was playing "It's only the fairytale" in background music!

Never... but I think I was told one of the TV show in Indonesia used one of her Tsubasa Chronicle track without permission :blood:

"synchronicity" by Makino Yui was playing at an anime store I went to today. xD

Once 4 or even 5 years ago I was having a dinner and watching TV. It was a news programme and there was a block about orphans in Russia. And there was Yuki's Lullaby from Noir as the background music! I was so surprised and so happy. But it was the first and the last time I heard Yuki's music anywhere but on my PC :uh..:

Umm.. "Mezame" was played on the radio as a background music... they were announcing something like, a film festival. :confu: lol, I remember my reaction, I was about to leave the room when I heard it, and I was like, "*gasp!* Mezame!? :swt: " :XD: Those people have to pay the rights! They have nice background music but it doesn't belong to them..! :listen: They didn't even mention anything about that music..

Umm.. I heard lots of "Tsubasa Chronicles" music in a store... I think it's the album where.. umm what they call it..? :confu: Was it "Voice collection"..? whatever! they were playing in an accessory store... I heard, "Tsubasa", "Kaze no Machi he", and a song by Yui Makino that I don't know... And "Synchronicity" from an Anime store...

I heard "broken sword of justice" from Tsubasa OST in a show, where the audience and the five jury-member select one person, who can begin a solo career as a singer. Of course, they played the song when someone fell.

There was once when I was browsing through a 100yen store and I heard the radio playing Yume no Tsubasa. :dote:

The only catch is that it wasn't Kaori's version.It was sang by Makino Yui instead.

Yui Makino's version is just as cute imho. :dote:
Me, I have only encountered Yuki's music in some AMVs and during our anime fest in Minsk (there are usually one or two cosplays presented to her music, and a couple of fan performances - last autumn there was a good rendition of Lacrimosa, while the year before featured a magnificent performance of Canta Per Me and an epic fail of Tsuki no Curse - I respect the girls' effort, but the singing style of the original performer was NOT a good thing to look up to :uh..: ).
I also went as far as suggesting Yuki's video game music for a topic-related e-zine I participate in making (each issue has an embedded set of video game track to play in the background). Hopefully Yuki (and a whole lot of other composers, for that matter :ohoho: ) wouldn't get angry with us. :innocent: Although the e-zine is completely free, upon reading this topic I can't help feeling somewhat ashamed :omg: :XD:

Re:

Yasogami said:
There was once when I was browsing through a 100yen store and I heard the radio playing Yume no Tsubasa. :dote:

The only catch is that it wasn't Kaori's version.It was sang by Makino Yui instead.

:fwa: Malaysia got??!! :omg:

i hear "it's only a fairy tale"in a underclothes advitisement's background music :blood: :imdead:
sometimes i hear japanese music used as background music in television program without permission(i remember i heard yuki,yoko,Joe Hisaishi,S.E.N.S.) :blood:

Back