Yuki Kajiura will be appearing on "Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2020 [CANCELLED]

I don't know. I'm just saying I think she's always been credited Kasahara on Kajiura stuff, even when it was Shinada on Iwasaki's soundtracks. Obviously could be wrong since I didn't go back and check every booklet.

Since its a grand order event she is probably going to perform KnK and Lord El Melloi musics since its those that have been featured in the game.

oh there is also solo Yuriko Kaida. Interesting :)

If it was KnK and El Melon then she would've invited Hanae instead of Kasahara. Bretty sure the FGO has used Zero and HF music.

El melloi OST could be in it since that is the work they featured on her in their website (OP theme and chasing the enigma is most likely)
HF is guaranteed

Not that it really matters but if you care to speculate about this stuff, technically the El Melloi event in FGO used episode 0 music only from what I remember. AKA nothing with Hanae.

(Unless there was another Event later.)

CANCELLED
https://fes.fate-go.jp/
Thank you for your continued patronage of "Fate/Grand Order".

We were planning to hold it at Tokyo Dome on Monday, August 10, 2020.
Regarding "Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2020 in TOKYO DOME ~5th Anniversary~"
From the perspective of preventing the spread of the new coronavirus infectious disease (COVID-19), we would like to invite all of our visitors and performers and production management personnel involved in this event.
Considering health and safety as the top priority, we have decided to cancel this event.

At present, the guideline provided by the government is that even after August, less than 50% of the capacity of the venue will be held.
At this event, more than 90% of the tickets purchased are over,
We have continued to discuss and discuss the holding method in accordance with the guidelines, but we have come to the conclusion that it is difficult to hold it while ensuring safety.
We sincerely apologize to everyone who was looking forward to the event, but we would appreciate your understanding.

In addition, refunds will be provided for customers who have applied for and purchased tickets by today.
Please see the following for details of the refund method.

Those guidelines probably also apply to Kaji live. I wonder if they'll reschedule/cancel too.

Last edited:
Damn son there goes another one of the potential last great YK live BD appearances. At this rate you think this whole thing is a scheme to end FictionJunction lives for good.

LOL Caster Artoria in FGO huh...And they brave this community to complain about Kajiura being samey lmaooo
And I'm hearing this mobage doesn't have new content considering they sell like crazy compared to other games... yikes!

meanwhile in gbfland the grind never ends

Also caster Arthuria made me lmao wtf... gacha games do be like that, making alts of their most popular characters so people spend more money for their waifus (no I'm not talking about grandjeanne in gbf)

Back