• XenForo had been updated to 2.1.2. Report issues here.

Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Princess Principal" [6-part movies -sequel announced | Pripri concert with YK and band]

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
The animu is also apparently re-airing in July so maybe after that broadcast there will be some news...

Also, no REMI?

Liana_Ilia

I have reached Yuki nirvana
This is pretty cool. I did not care for some of the tracks in the soundtrack, but maybe I'd like them live. Also looking forward to the movies. Man, Yuki is busy. We didn't hear from her in awhile and then bam, a whole year worth of new music. Not that I am complaining. Looks like she's enjoying it.

Justisamuel

I like Yuki
That's good, but perhaps not enough in my opinion. Maybe it would be cool for her to retire for a while to take inspiration, instead of spending the whole year rehearsing for too many concerts (more than 16 this year ?) ...

george1234

True, without Kalafina the amount is considerably less. Kalafina had 3 tours per year, while YK has only one it seems (or it was only because she was setting up the agency ?)

Right now she has scheduled 18 performances in Japan, 3 in HK Taipei and Shanghai and these 2 of the PriPri concert which i believe wont be a full scale concert.

sora

Bowl of Yuki-shaped cereal
yeah she’s definitely in an upswing right now. Aside from Nispa, which I need to watch, everything she’s done since the spacecraft drama has been a step up from the last few years.