Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Princess Principal" [6-part movies , part #3 on April 7, 2023]

Did someone watch the 1st movie?

There will be a song from a chess scene? I'm not sure if there's a distinction of a OST/Song from JP Translation but it could also be Kajiurago right? Then kinda confirmed there's a new vocal track wooo
No kajiurago (but strings), still nice track.

Skipped through that nico webrip, it's aaite. I don't really remember the original OST so I could be mistaking new/old tracks.
A lot of the original shadows and fog main theme arranges. A couple first season tracks but maybe they were re-arranged. A couple of new short jazzy ones (including one chase scene).
There's one track (a chess scene) that starts like something from el melloi, then goes through main theme strings, then sax, then main theme harp, then some new strings, sax with sum piano and then main theme again and it just won't end lol. It's like 7 minutes long. Whew. Quite a journey.

Last edited:
Wow I'm super impressed? :ghost::ghost::ghost: This is more film-scored than hf imo wtf?
Dat Harpsichord+Sax combo around 26:35 is sublime
Really really like the rest too (1-2 unforgettable tracks only for me)
Good OP/ED too
My only complaint is Kajiura needs to drop harp on this films that track sounds like hf ost lol

Im blown away from the quality of the nico vid, thats not just a camrip, its as if someone has access to the studio's files ^^;

I liked most of the new tracks, they re good for the movie, im just afraid it might be a little boring as a soundtrack. I liked the sax tracks that were not re-arrangement of the theme music, as well as a piano track near the begiinning. I think there was only one vocal, as part of the intro music. I'd be happier with even more new melodies but i guess that what you get with a sequel.

Also if all pri-pri movies are like this one, each is basically 2 TV episodes back to back, which makes me wonder why they delay so much.

6-part movies = 12 episodes...

Last edited:
Oh wow... days before the bluray for #1.

Very curious to see if they keep this schedule between movie releases or not. Will movie 3 come out in another 6 months or so, or maybe in a year and a half...
(Re: Movie #1 being delayed 8months or so, thus shortening the period between the two as they were working on #2 during #1's delay period.)

Last edited:
lol. we already got FictionJunction with LiSA on Sony so we might as well get one on Lantis now too.

Edit:
Nice edit. Another fairy title. Wonder how that's going to work if she wants to put out a compilation album with songs from different labels... (Spoiler: It probably won't.)

Giving me mixed signals haha
shuri's impression from Kajiura "loud and powerful singing voice"
yet 2 songs I found from youtube I kinda don't associate her vocals as powerful? Time will tell....

guessing from the title, fairy game might be playful jazzy style with power vocal OR if we go with autopilot, battle track infused with jazzy interludes lol

So tru..I mean I'm glad it's an insert song! it can be anything unlike her OP lol
But I'm fine even if it won't meet my expectations anyway she's doing goodshit on Vanitas and Fena :dote:

lol. we already got FictionJunction with LiSA on Sony so we might as well get one on Lantis now too.

Edit:
Nice edit. Another fairy title. Wonder how that's going to work if she wants to put out a compilation album with songs from different labels... (Spoiler: It probably won't.)
JVC/FlyingDog
(ku)SONY

Lantis
PonyCanyon (probably that Hinano Takashima)
EMI/Universal
King Records

choose your pick for the next FJ hahhah

https://twitter.com/shuri_H_S/status/1435533842249445379
みなさん初めまして、shuriです。

『プリンセス・プリンシパル Crown Handler』第2章 にて"FictionJunction feat.shuri"として挿入歌を担当します
Crown
今回携わらせて頂いたこと、 すごくすごく光栄です。 9/23の公開をぜひお楽しみに
Sparkles

E-wKa3FVEAAR5df.jpg

E-wKa3HVgAcaDs5.jpg

Back