Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Princess Principal" [6-part movies , part #3 on April 7, 2023]

Lol no i think the art was made with YK band in mind 😂 - the poses too-. They even put sax in there like there is in the soundtrack and announced for the live too.

Jesus christ that's late.

Reading ANN there's some "interesting" changes in the staff if anyone cares. (I didn't finish the anime so I couldn't care less. Fingers crossed for a decent Kajiura outing.)

>Not Winter
reeeeee
Ange's new VA sounds identical, hue.

Apparently, there's a leak that states that it's been changed to a movie trilogy.

Last edited by a moderator:
>Not Winter
reeeeee
Ange's new VA sounds identical, hue.

Apparently, there's a leak that states that it's been changed to a movie trilogy.
Interesting. When I heard there were going to be 6 movies I figured each character would get their own with sixth one tying all the stories together. I wonder what they’ll do with half the episodes, assuming this is all true.

Im pretty sure they dont make the movies based on characters its a unified plot. 6 to 3 probably mean lack of budget. Heck, evenHF has only 3, whole books are made into 3 movies like hobbit, lord of the rings.

Nowadays every series is getting 'movies; but what they really mean is 'theatrical OVAs', since they're nothing like feature films with high production values. Its getting tiresome but thats the business what with like 500 new anime premiering a year.

Im gonna hopefully attend the live!!! Im really only going for Keiko tbh but Ill still try to record it and provide a report if I can!

I like Yuriko more in this performance than the Hong Kong concert. They all sound good. Only thing I don't like is that it's a happy as fuark song but they're barely moving, hue. Dance around, ladies. Sway left to right or something.

Kajiura should totes open a FictionJunction Music Youtube channel, and upload some performances from her concerts, ala Remi.

^ Well FJ never really moved much on their lives except maybe synchronicity and stone cold. Any idea on how to DL the vid ?

Back