Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Princess Principal" [6-part movies , part #3 on April 7, 2023]

Deemo already has musics from the game that they sell you in order to play it so i guess they will reuse those and just hired Kajiura for the theme song.

Exactly. More reason why they need to announce early if they will just reuse the songs. We don't need another Kimetsu bait, do we?

wtf George...you don't need to take everything literally I know most of her projects at present. What I mean bait is that they will show Kajiura's name again for publicity. Take Kimetsu, they showed her name to only compose 5 ost+ED. Of course when her name on theme song showed up in Deemo it SHOULD be for theme song but if you are casual viewer/familiar with anime industry they will assume she be the composer already lol. That's how publicity works. They know how her name impacts the anime.

In Kimetsu it was different though.her name was first among hers and Go Shiina's without any menthion of the percentage of each , but in Deemo the trailer said "with music from the game, and original music from such creators as Yuki Kajiura" and in website says she will do the theme song "inside a dream". If her name is so impactful people will wait and see if she makes alot of music for it before they go see it, because nobody would go see a movie just for 1 bgm that we have practically heard already.

Still a Kajiura bait in Kimetsu tho..whether or not she takes a huge part of the anime they still mention her name in social media when they mention the OST. That's not how I mean when I mention how impactful she is. Some reason is that, if her trademark is part of the works, they will think, "Oh, Kajiura is here, I think the production value of this anime will be good" or "I like this director/character design/studio, Kajiura is part of it? I'll try to watch it then!".

Edit: I just want to know the composer already so I can sleep lmao or they can just credit Various Artists in composer part so no suspense :XD::XD::XD:

Ah well my last off-topic here but today is the deadline for the first round of audition in deemo I think? I believe I saw someone who auditioned and she also took part of Cytus II lol

^ thats called unfair competition since all i heard so far seem to not have any experience from being an actual singer

I mean, call it what you want but there's nothing in the rules that states you must be a complete newbie to singing. Just not signed by any agency.

Yup, I think most of the artists in music games of Deemo are freelancers so they are eligible to join. Hmm tho I had seen some shady comments(RUMOR) on the audition that involves money on karasta views or singers pushing themselves to top 30 like are they informed or something. :ayashii:

Ah btw on pripri, since this is bunch of movies already, will this one have soundtrack disc per movies? Is the studio/Lantis capable of stand alone OST or will they treat it as aniplex move bunduru thing?

fromjapan.co.jp will be shipping me the blu-ray by EMS soon. (At the time of the release announcements Neowing / CD-Japan hadn't listed it so I pre-ordered via fromjapan.co.jp).

I delayed my order of this because I ran out of money this month, thanks Corona-chan. If someone else buys and rips it, that be helpful… however if not I will end up buying it this summer anyway.

Thanks!! I dont really know how they recorded this live, but it sounds as if the vocals have been mixed to be overshadowed by the instruments (while in a live stage, the vocalists are in front of the instruments...)

Really liked all the tracks where they improvised like fighter girl from the east, and operation in action (that sax!), as well as the a capella part in "the battle of the shadows".

i really dont see whats the point of having sfx/string only tracks like tailing in darkness and London wall in a live setlist.

Only track i totally skipped was the "everyone has something to hide" because i still cant get over that Hokuto no Ken theme melody reuse.

I can't wait to watch the final collab with shadows and fog. It has to be funny!

Only track i totally skipped was the "everyone has something to hide" because i still cant get over that Hokuto no Ken theme melody reuse.
I thought that track was an unused piece for the Hokuto movies but then, she included it in this event, GREAT!

^ sometimes she reuses melodies from old works, she has said she does it without realising, but i think that she actually thinks we wont mind or have forgot about it. In this case i find impossible for her to have forgotten the main theme of one of her shows. Im still waiting for WfS 2 with those unreleased HnK soundtracks included.

Back