Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Princess Principal" [6-part movies , part #3 on April 7, 2023]

Oh dear. I was just watching the VoidxChords side, and the girl has a lot of problems with the high parts in "The other side of the wall".

I'm not too impressed lately and I'm too focused on watching the utahimes I'm not feeling his improvs...
I don't think I was thinking in terms of being impressed when I said I would defend his presence here.

Even ignoring the parts that he's playing and Kajiura isn't and quite possibly wouldn't play live (Re: redundancy), looking at moonlight melody from vol.15 and this, I feel his whimsy accordion keyboard does make it more Alive (2me) and it is played Live at the very least, unlike the damn stale strings. He's a keeper for my fantasy Kajiura lives.

But in my fantasy (that I have no budget for) I would also try to minimize (if not eliminate) playbacked strings so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear. I was just watching the VoidxChords side, and the girl has a lot of problems with the high parts in "The other side of the wall".
I couldn't stop staring at the manipulator guy at his table... Like I'm sure he's doing plenty of work there but everytime I look he's just clapping or living his best life at a rock concert.

I wonder if Ohira is rocking it out similarly except we don't see him, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know what Kajiura says about Ayaka (the violinist) after she introduces her during the second MC?

Nahh OP and ED both by Void Chords. But then I have a feeling the director(not the sound director) will request a song to Kajiura since moonlight melody is well liked (prob. sung by VA/s but who knows KEIKO plss) :plot:

Joelle already had a part in DEEMO so I prefer KEIKO and KAORI ala synchronicity plss Kajiura :comeback::comeback: But KAORI is busy with her new album hayss....But with events cancelled here and there in Japan, I wonder if YKlives would be cancelled too?

^ Joelle doesnt have any part in Deemo, she only did the theme song for the trailer/audition but they will replace her with the audition winner later on.

Sure they will, but they can always add Joelle trailer song in Soundtrack Disc. Winner will get ED, Kajiurago Joelle can be played during the movie. Anyway, wats taking them so long to announce the composer of the movie? :confu:

Back