Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Princess Principal" [6-part movies , part #3 on April 7, 2023]

https://twitter.com/pripri_anime/status/1185859490869985281

【ライブイベント】改めまして「プリンセス・プリンシパル THE LIVE Yuki Kajiura×Void_Chords」2日間にわたる公演は全て終了いたしました。ご来場いただき、誠にありがとうございました!これからも「プリンセス・プリンシパル」をよろしくお願いいたします!#pripri

EHUE6w5VUAAto1l.jpg

https://v-storage.bnarts.jp/anime/etc-anime/125396/

続編「プリンセス・プリンシパル Crown Handler」OPテーマ歌唱アーティスト&OPテーマを解禁&初披露!「プリンセス・プリンシパル THE LIVE」公演初日オフィシャルレポート到着!

2017年にTV放送し、待望の続編「プリンセス・プリンシパル Crown Handler」(読み:クラウンハンドラー)第1章が、2020年4月10日に劇場公開決定したオリジナルアニメーション『プリンセス・プリンシパル』。
このたび、10月19日(土)、舞浜アンフィシアターにてライブイベント「プリンセス・プリンシパル THE LIVE Yuki Kajiura×Void_chords」 の初日公演が開催されました。ライブでは、続編「プリンセス・プリンシパル Crown Handler」OPテーマの歌唱アーティストおよびOPテーマを解禁&初披露。さらにライブ公演初日オフィシャルレポート&写真も到着しました。

続編「プリンセス・プリンシパル Crown Handler」 音楽情報 解禁!
2020年4月10日に第1章が公開される続編「プリンセス・プリンシパル Crown Handler」
TVシリーズに引き続き、音楽は梶浦由記、
OPテーマはVoid_Chords(高橋 諒)が担当!

OPテーマ歌唱アーティスト:Void_Chords feat. Yui Mugino
OPテーマ:「LIES & TIES」

「プリンセス・プリンシパル THE LIVE」公演初日オフィシャルレポート
続編OPテーマを初披露! 梶浦由記とVoid_Chords(高橋 諒)による音の饗宴『プリンセス・プリンシパル THE LIVE』ライブ初日でファンを魅了!
WEB_Kajiura_WEB.jpg

▲梶浦由記
WEB_Takahashi_WEB.jpg

▲高橋 諒
WEB_Void_Chords_WEB.jpg

▲Void_Chordsボーカルを務めた麦野優衣(写真中央)
WEB_Kajiura_Utahime_WEB.jpg

▲写真左からJoelle、YURIKO KAIDA、KEIKO、KAORI
TVアニメ『プリンセス・プリンシパル』のライブイベント「プリンセス・プリンシパル THE LIVE Yuki Kajiura×Void_Chords」の初日公演が、10月19日(土)に千葉・舞浜アンフィシアターで開催。同作の劇伴音楽を手がけた梶浦由記と、主題歌やキャラクターソングなどを担当した音楽家の高橋 諒によるアーティストプロジェクト・Void_Chordsが、作品の世界を彩った名曲の数々を生演奏で届け、多くのファンがそのサウンドに酔いしれた。

梶浦と高橋がそれぞれのバンドと共に、このイベントのためにリアレンジした楽曲をアニメの映像演出とともに披露する今回のスペシャルライブ。まずは気鋭のシンガーソングライターである麦野優衣をボーカルに迎えライブに臨んだVoid_ChordsがOPテーマ「The Other Side of the Wall」を皮切りに、『プリプリ』の世界観やキャラクターをイメージしたナンバーを、本公演のために歌詞を英語詞にした特別バージョンでパフォーマンスする。グルーヴィーなアップからロマンチックなバラードまで曲調は様々なれど、麦野優衣はそれらを曲の表情に合わせて見事に歌いこなす。そして2020年4月10日に第1章が劇場公開予定の続編『プリンセス・プリンシパル Crown Handler』より、OPテーマとなる新曲「LIES & TIES」が初披露されるうれしいサプライズも!ラストはTVアニメのエンディングを飾った「A Page of My Story」で和やかに締めくくった。

続く梶浦由記のライブには、彼女のソロプロジェクトであるFictionJunctionでもお馴染みの凄腕ミュージシャンたちが集結。クールなモチーフが印象的なメインテーマ「shadows and fog」をはじめとしたBGMの数々を、バイオリンやサックス/フルートを含む重厚なアンサンブルで披露し、アンジェたちチーム白鳩が活躍するスチームパンクなロンドンの光景をアンフィシアターに現出させる。少女たちの日常が垣間見えるパートを中ほどに挿みつつ、終盤は苛烈なミッションを思わせる緊迫感溢れる展開に。TVアニメ第7話「case18 Rouge Morgue」の挿入歌として話題を呼んだ名曲「moonlight melody」では、KAORI、KEIKO、YURIKO KAIDA 、Joelleという4人の歌姫の美しい歌唱にお客さんも「ラララ」と声を合わせ、会場は一体感に包まれた。

最後は高橋率いるVoid_Chordsのメンバーもステージに上がって夢のコラボレーションが実現。2バンドで「shadows and fog」を演奏し、ライブは『プリプリ』の音楽世界を介した豪華セッションで大団円を迎えた。

なお、本日10月20日(日)に同会場で行われる「プリンセス・プリンシパル THE LIVE Yuki Kajiura×Void_Chords」2日目公演では、当日券の販売が決定。豊饒なサウンドと共に『プリプリ』の世界を楽しめる貴重な機会なので、気になる人はぜひ現場に足を運んでほしい。

Text By 北野 創(リスアニ!)

Yes the setlist was the exact same! Im at work all day so can't write a detailed report or anything yet, but it was pretty much the same as yesterday :) I think the girls performance vocally was stronger today though. I also liked how Keiko sang mohitotsu today better than yesterday, she sang it a bit more delicately this time. i really hope they make mohitotsu a staple for YK lives in the future, its too good:love::love:cant wait for the bluray!

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit. Also, I hope you can hear Konno in the BD release cause fuck this playing over playbacked strings.

The playing over playbacked strings really bugged me too lmao, i dont get why they didnt have more string players when the ost is decently string-centric
Also, there was no Konno they had a new female violinist (I forgot her name lol but the crowd seemed to like her)

The playing over playbacked strings really bugged me too lmao, i dont get why they didnt have more string players when the ost is decently string-centric
Yeh, it sucks.
Also, there was no Konno they had a new female violinist (I forgot her name lol but the crowd seemed to like her)
Good to know! I just went to Konno by default in that complaint, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still prefer Konno and Rie who's the regular FBM for violin and flute.., the sax sounds decent though. Both Keiko and Yuriko sounded like they tried so hard to make their voices sound as gentle and soft as possible in Mou Hitotsu and Moonlight melody. It works well..., but I think I just prefer powerful Keiko.

Yuriko tweeted about Moonlight Melody..dunno she's really sick or it's google translator false. I bet that singing along with audience must sound amazing for the artist.

IMG_9210.PNG

The Void chord singer's chest voice was so amazing... I love her jam in Shadow&Fog, but her high notes in the OP perf sounds really terrible. Dunno she accidentally got her voice crack or it's really beyond her ability to sing it live. (You can repeat again&again until you get it right in the recording, but it's different in live perf though...still... her chest voice in lower parts were really impressive.)

I just wondered if the fact that the next releases are announced for March does it mean we wont get any in-between ? ^^; (but i hope they re busy with some new SeeSaw album :3) Even HF 3 is announced for spring which means no new Aimer either.

You would seem to be correct - unless they drop LORD or Nispa OSTs out of nowhere... or maybe a new single composition for Winter season. (I wouldn't dare hope for re-releases of some Victor stuff with bonuses.)
I'm fine with the breaks. I mean, that's what we wanted for her over the last ?years and now we have it. We can only hope the downtimes are worth it in the end. :)

You're also watching Alicization, so you'll get more new Kajiura than me in this period. :)

Yes breaks are great and i do agree with you. Was just a question 🙂. In Alicization there havent been any worthy new bgms yet 😕 even though its still relatively calm in terms of plot.

I liked the one where Sinon gets btfo, hue.
TBH, I didn't really care for most of the music while watching season 1. It's like they don't really know how to properly implement the music or some shit. It wasn't until the soundtracks released that I actually appreciated how good the music was.

Back