Yuki Kajiura to compose for "Princess Principal" [6-part movies , part #3 on April 7, 2023]

After I've put up with her tweets for the promotion of the performance on this upcoming weekend (which I need to go out for work on both days....;A;), they announced BD&CD release....<3.

Finally, we can have a proper recording from Joelle singing...(of course, not her own works, but for Kajiura's works..:p.)

http://fictionjunction.com/information/5109/

(2019/10/18)

Release 「プリンセス・プリンシパル THE LIVE」がBlu-ray & CDで発売決定!

10月19日・20日 舞浜アンフィシアターにて開催されるライブイベント「プリンセス・プリンシパル THE LIVE Yuki Kajiura×Void_Chords」のBlu-ray & CDが、イベントの開催に先駆け発売決定!

■「プリンセス・プリンシパル THE LIVE Yuki Kajiura×Void_Chords」Blu-ray
発売日:2020年3月27日(金)
価格:Blu-ray ¥7,000(税抜)
BCXE-1502/本編約120分+特典約20分/リニアPCM(ステレオ)/AVC/BD50G/16:9<1080p High Definition>
<特典>
・メイキング映像
・梶浦由記×Void_Chordsスペシャルインタビューブック(8P)
<仕様>
・続編キャラクターデザイン・総作画監督:西尾公伯描き下ろしイラストジャケット

■「プリンセス・プリンシパル THE LIVE Yuki Kajiura×Void_Chords」LIVE CD
発売日:2020年3月27日(金)
価格:CD \3,500(税抜)
LACA-9696~7/CD2枚組

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
【予約特典】
2019年10月19日(土)・20日(日)「プリンセス・プリンシパル THE LIVE Yuki Kajiura×Void_Chords」会場にてBlu-rayとCDをご予約の方にそれぞれ下記特典をプレゼント!
さらに、Blu-rayとCDを同時にご予約の方には、Blu-ray・CDそれぞれの会場予約特典のほかに『梶浦由記・高橋 諒 複製サイン入りオリジナル色紙』をプレゼントいたします。
またバンダイナムコアーツ公式ショップA-on STOREでも、対象期間内にBlu-rayとCDをご予約いただいた方に限り、ご予約内容に応じてそれぞれBlu-ray会場予約特典、CD会場予約特典、Blu-ray・CD同時予約特典が付与されます。

■Blu-ray会場予約特典(イベント会場またはA-on STOREで対象期間中にご予約の方)
特典:ライブイベントキービジュアル使用「A3クリアポスター」
■CD会場予約特典(イベント会場またはA-on STOREで対象期間中にご予約の方)
特典:ライブイベントキービジュアル使用「L判ブロマイド」
■Blu-ray・CD同時予約特典
(Blu-rayとCDを同時にイベント会場またはA-on STOREで対象期間中にご予約の方)
特典:「梶浦由記・高橋 諒 複製サイン入りオリジナル色紙」
   ライブイベントキービジュアル使用「A3クリアポスター」
   ライブイベントキービジュアル使用「L判ブロマイド」
Shikishi_0924_2-267x300.png

▲複製サイン入りオリジナル色紙
A-on STORE予約対象期間:2019年10月18日(金) 11:00~10月21日(月) 23:59まで
A-on STORE:https://a-onstore.jp/shop/pripri-thelive/bluray-cd/
※会場、A-on STOREどちらでご予約いただいた場合でも、特典はすべて商品に同梱して、発売日(2020年3月27日)にお届けいたします。
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
【法人特典】
対象店舗にてBlu-rayとCDをそれぞれご購入の方に下記特典をプレゼント!
<Blu-ray 法人オリジナル特典>
■アニメイト:ポストカード
■Amazon.co.jp:ミニポスター(27.5×19.5cm予定)
■ゲーマーズ:2Lサイズブロマイド
■ソフマップ:アクリルキーホルダー
※すべて【続編キャラクターデザイン・総作画監督:西尾公伯描き下ろしイラストジャケット】を使用したものとなります。
<CD 法人共通特典>
ステッカー(ライブイベントキービジュアル使用)

詳しくはTHE LIVE公式サイトで!

^ Only until the end of Monday 21st October 2019 to pre-order for the benefits, delivery only to Japan so a proxy service or friend in Japan is needed.

I'll try and provide a detailed report for the one tomorrow!! I'm excited ^^

How do people already know shadows and fog is confirmed for the set list though?

Cool. even though we didn't get a 25th live release or any of the 15th lives. Ugh. Not that I hate the music or anything, just wanted to hear/see I talk to the rain live. Anyhow, looking forward to hearing Joelle too! I wish Yuki would just write some songs with her.

Yes it happens today and tomorrow. It has some benefits for those who buy both releases at the event so i have no idea how that works 😂
The benefits are also available to whom buying both releases at the web store before 23:59 of Oct 21 (Japan time). The web store do accept international credit card, all you need is a proxy service Japan address and register a Bandai ID (English pages here https://www.bandainamcoid.com/)
D7B66091-9AF7-46D9-8D40-A7E843A6EE06.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun!!!

That's a lot of unoccupied stage space... Y?

Also in the audience... but maybe they still come or move people to the front... would look awkward on BD.

Have fun!!!

That's a lot of unoccupied stage space... Y?

Also in the audience... but maybe they still come or move people to the front... would look awkward on BD.

Thank u!! Yeah that kinda took me aback too ngl xD I assumed itd be for the utahimes but I really doubt they're gonna be in many songs tbh so jfkdkdk I have no idea..
I'll see i guess!

Back