Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

I’m bummed that it’s not available on US iTunes. I wonder if it’ll be available on the 9th here or a year later or never. Oh well.

wayharshtai.gif lol

I guess I'll wait and see how she's doing in another 5 years or so to compare her to the graduate Kajiura singers.

aimer already proved herself to get "more stylistic" in her singing over the years and as the result her voice grates on my ears more and more with each release. I was fine with her voice around her debut and can comfortably listen to some of her songs but after 2015(?) I think, I no longer can stand her voice.

I do like her voice, especially in this song. And I can hear a bit of Kala in the song (sorry grunty) especially the strings/guitar instrumental part, and then the bridge. The chorus also reminds me of Magia or at least a Madoka song. (I am hearing a bit of Holly Quintet in there.) I love the Engrish parts. lol And the ending is really sweet, the "Aishiteru" at the end. And I like last stardust. It's one of my favorites by hers and been listening to it a lot lately. True, she can sound like she is slurring some of her words sometimes, but in this song it is a lot clearer than Hana no Uta, which was not fitting for her voice. But I guess people have their own opinions. Does it sound like Kore, Konno and the others? Or is she using other musicians? The guitar is very unique, while the strings are still her style. In any case, good work for both her and Aimer.

I don't like Aimer's voice. ah. the song is nice though. to me she is singing as if she is eating something @ritardando

I'm waiting for Joelle if Kajiura is venturing out with a new voice. Composition-wise this song is ok but nothing too striking. Keiko would ace this song but the song would change so much.

imagine Eri doing it nhwha

kalafina rulz

I love Aimer but on this song she causes me some kind of anxiety because it looks like she's constantly running out of hair... But yes, i can also totally picture Kalafina performing this song...

@wat11 is correct in saying that it would change SO much if someone else performed it.

I can only hope that the movie is explicit enough for everyone who is on the fence with this song and performance to appreciate it more.

Back cover is bretty cool.
1546963240950.jpg

According to a post on reddit the movie is 117 mins long. (So pretty much the same as the first one.)

Edit: Ya, it's on toho's theater listing.

Edit2:
https://twitter.com/humanity6/status/1083769994935029760

Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] 第3章 spring song in Spring 2020

Going to take a wild guess and assume that might also be the 3rd song title. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the first one was announced for winter 2019 right?

Wait nvm, I checked the website and I think not it says June 2019?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wait, that six refers to the six movies, hue. I remember I posted an image in the Pripri thread that said Winter 2019.

I agree- not a fan of Aimer’s voice or style of singing at all. Sounds like she’s frantic every second of her singing— way too much.

The song is nice though - gives me feelings of “elemental”.

Back