Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

I really love the yagate kirakira part but then the next part went B-Side tier of Kajiura :XD: I hope it won't be too much repetitive like Gaika cause i think it will go in that way and it's time for Kajiurago Aimer plss no more strings section on interlude :bow:

Well this sucks.Video not available in my country

I really love the yagate kirakira part but then the next part went B-Side tier of Kajiura :XD: I hope it won't be too much repetitive like Gaika cause i think it will go in that way and it's time for Kajiurago Aimer plss no more strings section on interlude :bow:
Weeeell, I don't know if I'd use "b-side tier Kajiura" as a general negative, lulz. My main complaint on Hana no uta was the arrangement so at least based on this clip that seems to be pulled back a bit. The strings seem part of the song this time, rather than just Aimer giving her best over boring strings with FBM added for extra punch (or the other way around) resulting in a mess where nothing gells together (so maybe I had a problem with mixing too :p).
Then again I'm only listening to this PV on my laptop speakers so the quality is potato. I'm cautiously optimistic.

PS. Maybe it should've been called something like 'I scream for help' instead of 'I beg you'. I was expecting a Zzzz ballad, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weeeell, I don't know if I'd use "b-side tier Kajiura" as a general negative, lulz. My main complaint on Hana no uta was the arrangement so at least based on this clip that seems to be pulled back a bit. It's no longer FBM and SLOW SOARING STRINGS and GITAAA and MORE and EVERYTHING TOGETHER. The strings seem part of the song this time, rather than just Aimer giving her best over boring strings with FBM added for extra punch (or the other way around) resulting in a mess. Then again I'm only listening on my laptop speakers so the quality is potato. I'm cautiously optimistic.

PS. Maybe it should've been called something like 'I scream for help' instead of 'I beg you'. I was expecting a Zzzz ballad, lol.

Ahh definitely not negative on that one since I almost like her B-sides :XD:. But then it's kind of to the point that she knows most of her fans would like that one so it was like uhh predictable?? I already expecting something dark song from the continuation and hopefully maybe something aggressive lines (signal and to some extent 2nd verse of hyakka ryouran and marchen) so change would be nice to the arrangement but yeah I wholly agree with you on the vocal and instruments disconnection since I'm also not comfortable with the processing of Hana no Uta so I Beg You is more pleasant to listen from the sample :)

I like the twinkly bgm at the beginning. As for I beg you, sounds good and unexpected, but I'll wait for a longer sample, hue.

Hue same. Maybe not zzzzz, but a dramatic as fuck ballad.

Also, trailer with better quality.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6z03po

I like it. Heavy on Kashmir-like Phrygian dominant scales, giving it continuity with HF (edit: PF). I can’t wait to hear the rest of it.

I like the twinkly bgm at the beginning. As for I beg you, sounds good and unexpected, but I'll wait for a longer sample, hue.

Hue same. Maybe not zzzzz, but a dramatic as fuck ballad.

Also, trailer with better quality.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6z03po

Same, i thought it'd be power ballad in the vein of celine dion's power of love or whitney Houston's i have nothing

I like what i hear so far but as usual my opinion is I'd definitely like it more if it's not aimer singing.

Wow... was not expecting this either. I was also expecting a ballad. lol Grunty. This screams Kalafina to me, and man I miss them even more now. But Aimer's voice does seem to fit it more. Yes, I hope for some Kajiurago as well. Ugh I have to watch the first movie. The BGM is interesting too, even if it is simple. I hope for better tracks this time (did not care for the 1st soundtrack, I love Fate/Zero, but this was kind of lacking in my book). (I am expecting to hear Keiko or Hikaru's deep voice in the background. *sigh*) Looking forward to a few weeks from now! Just preordered. I like the cover art as well, and the poster although I have no room for it. lol

Same, i thought it'd be power ballad in the vein of celine dion's power of love or whitney Houston's i have nothing

I like what i hear so far but as usual my opinion is I'd definitely like it more if it's not aimer singing.

So I was listening to some of AKB48 members and exmembers singing videos and some of them really have similar tone to aimer but without the gargling and dragging sound aimer has. Some of them have nice "fit for anisong" voice without the overly cutesy voice 48G and more anime idols are known for. Legit want Okada Nana or Yamamoto Sayaka to work with Kajiura if she ever decides to broaden her collaboration horizon because aimer is overrated af and honestly I can't believe how much her voice annoyed me.

Back