Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

^ fixed it. You put the spoiler between the [ ] [ ] not in quotes like
Capture.JPG

Debuted at #1 on the Oricon charts. As far as I know, neither Aimer nor Kalafina ever reached #1 before. I’m not sure if a Yuki song has hit #1 since the FJ Yuuka days. I’m hoping this success motivates Aimer and Yuki to collaborate on an entire album. It’s nice that Yuki is busy with so many soundtracks, but I want more pop songs released in full length albums.

^ I am fine with soundtracks, she was out of them for many years, as for Aimer, maybe YK will be asked to do some of her album exclusive songs but nothing more than that. She didnt left Kalafina to work with Aimer, she collaborates with Aimer because ufotable though her voice would be good for Heaven's Feel

^ Why would the use Kimetsu bgm for a Fate cm ? In this one they advertise some posters, but i have no idea why they use some unreleased bgm. My guess its from the HF 2 and they are ok with using it because the movie is already on theaters

I don't know WHY they would use something else. It just felt like the choir sounds more like the Kimetsu PV than standard Kajiura. That doesn't mean it couldn't be Fate though. I mean, they were probably done around the same time.

Either way, not impressed. Fuck those choirs and strings.

Mmm I actually like what the strings are doing in that track. They're not legato like she typically does. Hope there's more meat in the full track though, and not just repeat same thing twice.

Apparently full camrip is out on nyaa. But there are floating camrips on youtube :plot:
Edit: Fuck those choirs and strings [2]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back