Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

Does anyone else think the MV looks more like a Madoka song? And the sound also. I mean, with the figures with the scribbles especially. I really like the end where she "transforms" her dress and the shadow fades away. Nice visual. As for the song, I really like it. It does not have a Fate vibe for me, though the other 2 didn't really either. I don't know. I also like marie from what I've listened to of it. It sounds kind of like a Kajiura song.

So I'm extremely late to the party with the Aimer/Kajiura FSN collab since I only just listened to all three singles this week heh.

Hana no uta: Don't care for it. In one ear, out the other.
I beg you: My favorite of the three. It's the filthy, drug-addled cousin of Kalafina's "usumurasaki," which is totally a compliment.
Haru wa yuku: The verses and initial outro (but not the last few seconds of it... cliche Kajiura) are what I like about it. Chorus is meh.

Marie > FSN collab songs. Maybe I'm just tired of Kajiura.

So I'm extremely late to the party with the Aimer/Kajiura FSN collab since I only just listened to all three singles this week heh.

Hana no uta: Don't care for it. In one ear, out the other.
I beg you: My favorite of the three. It's the filthy, drug-addled cousin of Kalafina's "usumurasaki," which is totally a compliment.
Haru wa yuku: The verses and initial outro (but not the last few seconds of it... cliche Kajiura) are what I like about it. Chorus is meh.

Marie > FSN collab songs. Maybe I'm just tired of Kajiura.

This basically summarized my thoughts whenever I hear Aimer open her mouth. They even have to use a stand-in model for her PVs since she ain't so cute.

Oh dang. Lol. I am sorta there with you though... in that I feel like I need to detox after listening to her music on repeat.

edit: by "her" I meant Aimer

Last edited:
I ve stopped listening to her music on repeat a bit after Pandora Hearts OST came out. All the works that came after i listen them 5-6 times and then only when i feel like which can be months after.

I know that feel, bro. Her music stopped my hopes up between 2010-2011, PMMM OST and the massive work for Kalafina buried my love for her music (now I just like it).
Haru wa Yuku is good, but I just listened to it 5-7 times. I beg you maybe more (in the release week). Everlasting Songs/Seventh Heaven albums, I can't count. Good times... :(

There is a greek phrase "to poly to kyrie eleison to variete kai o papas" (το πολυ το 'κύριε ελέησον' το βαριέται και ο παπάς = Even the priest can get bored of alot of "kyrie eleison") where kyrie eleison is that greek phrase that translates to "god show mercy" found in orthodox church chantings that YK put in "Kyrie" song lyrics, and it means that you can get bored of something that you repeat many times, even if you love it. I think that can go with Kajiura's music too.

Virtual hugs to everyone getting hardships on listening Kajiura's OST again and again cause they need to :hug:

I think that i would be logical if the just released the BD/DVD box with increased price by however the ticket lose they had, instead of screening it on the theaters

Thanks for linking beforehand - I would've missed it otherwise.

It's still available but if for some reason it's gone by the time someone needs it - lemme know.

Now we re only missing " i beg you ~ end of spring ver" if they made one XD

havent seen YK perform with her vocalists in a studio ever since that destination special, so touched ^_^

Back