Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

E

elcazador

From TYPE-MOON ACE Vol.11
35k97no.jpg

Is it normal for an Anime site to announce their composer in a headline? It was also the same case for Bokudake lol..I feel like they are using Kajiura's name for hype....Not that I mind :)

Trilogy so 3 songs for Kalafina perhaps? Though I would love to hear other artists (Aimer/Sayuri/Aoi Eir) collaborate with Kajiura on this one.

@ Nightmare: I think YK was announced same way for KnK and Madoka ones (?)

yes Aimer would be great for this. Sayuri doesnt fit for sure, and same for Aoi Eir. Will probably be all Kalafina like in the KnK days.

Last edited:
Its A SERIES OF 3 (THREE) MOVIES that start going on theaters on 2017 which means 1 movie in 2017, one in 2018 and one in 2019

them being movies means that OSTs come out bundled with the movie BD, 6 months after its out of theaters.

I guess I should be happy to hear about a new project, but considering this is another "dark" show, I'm not too excited.

I also think it's really shady of ufotable to ditch fukusawa like that.

Its A SERIES OF 3 (THREE) MOVIES that start going on theaters on 2017 which means 1 movie in 2017, one in 2018 and one in 2019

They haven't said anything about them being released annualy as of yet, have they? Only that the first one opens in 2017.

@grunty yes they didnt but thats whst usually happens, look at the madoka ones. If they need to release the bd box 6 months after the movie is played on theaters, next movie naturally come 6 months after the last bd box ;)

Also otherwise they wouldnt have enough time to work and polish each movie, you know how much perfectionists are at ufotable

@sora : They didnt ditch him. We dont know what his contract was. Fukasawa did UBW anime and Grand Order. I didnt like his soundtrack for UBW, his ost for Bakumatsu blah blah was 100 times better. Kajiura's rearrangements of FZ music were the only shining parts of OST 1.

HF is totally different route and would be ridiculous to get the same composer as they would just reuse whole parts of music for the matching plot parts.

Last edited:
Madoka? Why would you have that as an example? The first two compilation movies were released like a month apart (and they were made to quench the fans thirst and make some money for the actual sequel movie which obviously took time to produce).

Kara no Kyoukai? The first three movies were released together, monthly (and then we waited for more news). Break Blade movies were also released roughly on a monthly basis (with a larger gap - 2 months if I remember correctly, every two episodes) with BDs following shortly. Of course there are also theatrical releases with long ass breaks like Gundam Unicorn (that was produced on a per movie basis and had BUDGET) and HELLSING (which had no budget, lol) but there's really no rule.

They haven't said when the 2nd one is coming out - doesn't mean it's going to be 2018.

I think the Kizumonogatari films have been confirmed as annual releases now, but that's the only instance I can think of in regards to anime films, so it's not much to go on. Honestly if they're going to cover enough material for Heaven's Feel to be half decent then I'd want more than a year between each one, UBW felt rushed.

@grunty OK you 're right, i didnt know about first 3, many years have passed XD but after the 3 it look them long time to do the rest
about the Madoka, yup, i just checked and first 2 were indeed released together. However the HF ones are mostly all-new right ? which means each might take as much as Rebellion did. (but we talk about different studio hmm)

I think the Kizumonogatari films have been confirmed as annual releases now, but that's the only instance I can think of in regards to anime films, so it's not much to go on. Honestly if they're going to cover enough material for Heaven's Feel to be half decent then I'd want more than a year between each one, UBW felt rushed.

They were trying to figure out what to do with Kizumonogatari for like 5 years, lol. You thought the TV series of UBW was rushed? Or the old DEEN movie?

Back