Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [part III: Spring Song > Now screening]

Lorde-Kowz

I have reached Yuki nirvana
It's in kajiurago, so original. composition. And if I understand correctly, based on the main theme.
Also, Emiya arrangement confirmed.

Lorde-Kowz

Shaylee sings the intro credits track. It's based on Haru wa yuku. Couldn't hear very well since a character is speaking, but from what I could hear it sounds good.

Sora

I like Yuki
Shaylee sings the intro credits track. It's based on Haru wa yuku. Couldn't hear very well since a character is speaking, but from what I could hear it sounds good.
Yeah I was delighted by how nice that track sounded, even with the horrible quality.

Emiya was also pretty good, although it was very short.

grunty

It would've been even shorter if they didn't do slow motion for the entire scene. :p

I only watched some short clips that people posted (cause lol4gb that I've seen) and I don't really have anything to say.

I'm once again ready for a new show without Iwanami on sound direction. (And this is a general observation, not a dig at this particular movie - those camrip clips are just way2shitty quaritay to have much of an opinion on music).

Last edited:

grunty

I skipped through the entire shitty camrip since someone on 4channel posted a smaller stream and I think it could be a pretty okay OST? (Sans a couple of overblown slowstrings...)

Seems pretty fitting, the obvious callbacks to previous soundtracks seem to mostly make sense, doesn't really have the lulz/wtf? of lost butterfly (but I guess whether we should be happy about spring song feeling more "safe" is another question). Some Kasahara. Some choirs. I think I'll really like the dagger flashback BGM.

Shaylee's tracks (?not sure if the two are the same one, didn't bother going back in this quality) seem surefine, but rely solely on the "magic" of her voice from what I could tell so if you don't care for her voice, there's probably not much special here from Kajiura...

No Remi...? I feel like they could've had some callback to "lancer and assassin" during the assassin chase sequence. Even a single Remi improv line... Then again maybe Remi's vocal in that track was more for Lancer hype... So reuse the guitaaarz from "the loser has to fall"...? Well, maybe they did and I just can't hear anything in this camrip, lol.

Haru wa yuku starts during the movie. Goddamnit. :|

Plz2standalone OST release, etc.

Last edited:

Lorde-Kowz

The tracks that plays when Rin fights the Minions sounded kewl, though it sounds like Luminous sword with a different melody but same everything else hue.

Kajiura on the Late spring ver.
The rearranged "Spring is the late spring ver." is the end of the grand drama in the movie, so I really valued the scale and breadth of the sound, but in the new arrangement I want to deliver this song that leaves the position of ED with a more personal sound.
For the ending sound that I wanted to capture not only the heroine but also the feelings of the characters somewhere, this arrangement was more focused on the thought of one person… I was playing the piano. .. And the new song of Aimer will be soft and moist-to the bottom of my heart-soaked in...(No _-。)