Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [part III: Spring Song > Now screening]

george1234

Okay we get it you are a Fate hater and nobody presses you to watch it so i dont get why you hate it so much in the first place.

Aimer: How much climatic do you make my song ?
Yuki Kajiura: Yes
Tired of this kind of "dialogues" everywhere on youtube and idk where it all started 😅

george1234

Im not fond of fate but i dont hate it either i try to be subjective towards it and i like some parts that they re good like the music and dislike some other parts of it like Shiro and the tsundere girl are too cliched and i havent watched much of it either only the original FSN anime and the ones done by Kajiura and didnt finish UBW i think, nor i played FGO.

He just comes here saying he hates fate but he never said why.

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
And why can't he just say he hates it? It's not like he's attacking anyone personally. You totally pulled a *stan defensive reaction there. :p

Pretty sure I repeatedly said I find Zero to be the most boring shit Kajiura's done (quite fitting for the boring show itself). Even more so than SAO. v( '')v

Justisamuel

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
Idk why but I miss some logical transition from Hana no Uta > I beg you > Haru wa Yuku
Transitions from Hana no Uta > Haru wa Yuku > Hana no Uta are so smooth but "I beg you" is too much different. Those 3 songs totally match the atmosphere of the different movies, but imo it's like if there's a sauce lacking to link different ingredients from a dish...

VyseLegendaire

TETOTETOMETOME
nah don't hate Fate. Just waiting for the trend to pass because its getting long in the tooth ain't it.
Actually I've watched an unhealthy amount of it to where I'm fed up.
I want to continue to pester YK's music projects that seem lackluster or samey, and who are we kidding this is well past that point with this.

LianaIlia36

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Does anyone else think the MV looks more like a Madoka song? And the sound also. I mean, with the figures with the scribbles especially. I really like the end where she "transforms" her dress and the shadow fades away. Nice visual. As for the song, I really like it. It does not have a Fate vibe for me, though the other 2 didn't really either. I don't know. I also like marie from what I've listened to of it. It sounds kind of like a Kajiura song.

medchemist

I like Yuki
So I'm extremely late to the party with the Aimer/Kajiura FSN collab since I only just listened to all three singles this week heh.

Hana no uta: Don't care for it. In one ear, out the other.
I beg you: My favorite of the three. It's the filthy, drug-addled cousin of Kalafina's "usumurasaki," which is totally a compliment.
Haru wa yuku: The verses and initial outro (but not the last few seconds of it... cliche Kajiura) are what I like about it. Chorus is meh.

Marie > FSN collab songs. Maybe I'm just tired of Kajiura.

VyseLegendaire

TETOTETOMETOME
So I'm extremely late to the party with the Aimer/Kajiura FSN collab since I only just listened to all three singles this week heh.

Hana no uta: Don't care for it. In one ear, out the other.
I beg you: My favorite of the three. It's the filthy, drug-addled cousin of Kalafina's "usumurasaki," which is totally a compliment.
Haru wa yuku: The verses and initial outro (but not the last few seconds of it... cliche Kajiura) are what I like about it. Chorus is meh.

Marie > FSN collab songs. Maybe I'm just tired of Kajiura.
This basically summarized my thoughts whenever I hear Aimer open her mouth. They even have to use a stand-in model for her PVs since she ain't so cute.

medchemist

I like Yuki
Oh dang. Lol. I am sorta there with you though... in that I feel like I need to detox after listening to her music on repeat.

edit: by "her" I meant Aimer

Last edited:

george1234

I ve stopped listening to her music on repeat a bit after Pandora Hearts OST came out. All the works that came after i listen them 5-6 times and then only when i feel like which can be months after.

Azokad

I like Yuki
I know that feel, bro. Her music stopped my hopes up between 2010-2011, PMMM OST and the massive work for Kalafina buried my love for her music (now I just like it).
Haru wa Yuku is good, but I just listened to it 5-7 times. I beg you maybe more (in the release week). Everlasting Songs/Seventh Heaven albums, I can't count. Good times... :(

george1234

There is a greek phrase "to poly to kyrie eleison to variete kai o papas" (το πολυ το 'κύριε ελέησον' το βαριέται και ο παπάς = Even the priest can get bored of alot of "kyrie eleison") where kyrie eleison is that greek phrase that translates to "god show mercy" found in orthodox church chantings that YK put in "Kyrie" song lyrics, and it means that you can get bored of something that you repeat many times, even if you love it. I think that can go with Kajiura's music too.

Nightmare

Yuki is my reason for existence
Virtual hugs to everyone getting hardships on listening Kajiura's OST again and again cause they need to :hug: