Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [part III: Spring Song > March 28 2020 | Aimer - 'Haru wa Yuku/marie' single on March 25]

VyseLegendaire

Yuki is my reason for existence
You probably think its a bad color choice but if you try to pick one yourself you'll realize how little fits in with such a red image. Its prob the best option.

Nightmare

7 billion humans. She must know I exist

12/19 they will announce the release date

yuki.n

Bowl of Yuki-shaped cereal

Title is 春はゆく(haru wa yuku), spring is leaving (or something? fading?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Justisamuel

Roses at her doorstep
Release March 25, so the movie should land here. Soundtrack thus expected around September 25...

Yeah this is this meaning, spring is fading !

Nightmare

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
Finally some Kajiura news on twitter. Now I can go back after that triggering Kalafina trend yesterday lmao

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
If it's a ballad, hopefully it's a good one...

I'm actually surprised the movie might come out by the end of March. Was totally expecting it late Spring at the earliest.

Edit:
Unlimited Blade Works OST tracklist also updated:
https://www.fate-sn.com/ubw/ost/

No Kajiura or insert songs. :/ With 30 unreleased tracks it seems like an all-out OST3 though.

Last edited by a moderator:

grunty

You got the wrong guy thx to copy paste. ^_^ I think they meant "that triggering trend" not "triggering that trend".

PS. Hope it's not like Alleluia. Also it better still be from Sakura's POV.

Kugayama

K

Kagaribi no Hanabira

Don't know how big of this Mora website in J-pop digital market, but the anime page that I follow keeps releasing anisong ranks from this site. Probably it's considerably big for anisong category.

'I beg you' is in Top5 for all category, and 'From the edge' lands in Top10. (Hibari ranks 6 in the chart for summer season. This one is the rank for the whole year.)

george1234

It has some BDdisc too

• [完全生産限定盤] CD
  • SVWC-70449
    ¥4,950(税込)
    通常発売期間:この商品は通常配送致します。
  • baFUdI?w=85.png

[通常盤] CD
  • SVWC-70452
    ¥3,960(税込)

Last edited:

Justisamuel

Roses at her doorstep
私を許さないで言ってくれる almost made me cry since I almost used the same line with a precious japanese person some days ago. Sorry for expressing it here.
It sounds more like a Hana no Uta ' than a I beg you ' follow up . I'd like the verse not to sound like a ballad. Definitely a climatic song though.

grunty

Yea, sounds like a song for a FSN climax.
Cautiously optimistic I'll enjoy the whole song but Aimer's voice itself still seems like the most interesting sounding thing about it.