Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

heh i was talking to Kaowz. i hope she comes up with good stuff soon, it looks like she abused strings again for fate zero grr

Its FSN HF 3 not fate zero. And how she can depart from the style the 2 previous movies have established ? Not really possible. Thats why i want new project thats not shounen. Why she never composes for one of those comedy anime ? And why not for games while we know she does play em and Xenosaga was really good. Especially now with sky rocket popularity of gaming. Its not just consoles or pc, just look at what kind of music Genshin Impact has.

lol fates are the same to me :p (except kawai's contribution which I remember distinctly) anyway hope she is working on something creatively because recently it's been:waa:

I think I got tired of Heaven's Feel with those boring samples... I'm just looking for that "the tale of the Holy Grail" and, overall, the main titles with Shaylee ("that won't do"?). the butterfly flutters is another remix of Kasahara's track (reallyYuki?).

track lengths updated. The longest soundtrack of the trilogy :)
Only 5 tracks under 1min. 9 tracks above 3min!!!

"Emiya" is 3min35 long. So they have shortened it in the movie (correct me if I'm wrong). Here's hoping for a twist in the full track!
"the four rings" is 4min13 long, I'm especially waiting for this one.
https://vgmdb.net/album/106691

Last edited:
"Emiya" is 3min35 long. So they have shortened it in the movie (correct me if I'm wrong). Here's hoping for a twist in the full track!
Or it just has that much padding at the beginning and end. :P
Hope they didn't have to skip anything from the OST.

Also NGL I completely forgot it was coming this week. Time to hammer nyancats, youtube and others.

You're talking about the track at 1:00 in the video? I don't remember it either.... or maybe during a very short action sequence (like people running for 5 seconds straight).
Yeah, some dude on youtube told that he would upload the files as soon as he gets them (which doesn't tell if he has ordered a copy or if he'll be waiting for it just like us lol)

Indeed, now I recall it, as said Grunty it was barely intelligible. Intro is cool but the vocal part sounds weird to me, and I thought it didn't fit in the scene (unlike the four rings that got me torihada all along).

- Shaylee's theme: intro and re-used near the end (pretty sure it was the same). Short, but nice... but definitely short.
PS: I remember Shaylee's track being very short in the movie, but it appears to be 3min11 long (she is no longer here). So... was the full track split in half at the beginning and the end of the movie or not? If any deleted part, shouldn't be that different tho.

Last edited:
Indeed, now I recall it, as said Grunty it was barely intelligible. Intro is cool but the vocal part sounds weird to me, and I thought it didn't fit in the scene (unlike the four rings that got me torihada all along).

PS: I remember Shaylee's track being very short in the movie, but it appears to be 3min11 long (she is no longer here). So... was the full track split in half at the beginning and the end of the movie or not? If any deleted part, shouldn't be that different tho.
I'm thinking Shaylee's track is "In early spring". The track length and placement matches what's played in the camrip at least

Back