Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

Huh...Reminds me of I miss you from Madoka Movie.

At least it has Remi :sohappy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha im so happy they didnt get angry at Typemoon because she composed for that LORD movie :XD:

That BGM reminds in style of the "I miss you" bgm from the Rebellion movie, but i like it

Btw there's a Newtype issue coming out on Jan 1 having all new info for all Fate franchise brands
http://www.fate-sn.com/news/index.html#news41325

I've made a thread on otakuland for Fate/Extra, there's a new PV there too :)

Last edited:
I must be the only one who isn't excited knowing Remi sings a song for Kajiura...Her voice sounds too much like a mid in between Hanae and Eri it doesn't sound original at all (as in doesn't really have a character at all. please don't shoot me for this). Her voice isn't as smooth as Hanae yet not as powerful (though not as scratchy) as Eri. I somehow wonder whether Kajiura uses Remi simply because Hanae and Eri aren't available, with Hanae touring much with Ensemble Planeta these past months and Eri with her stage projects/concerts.

^ But this project was announced since March so if Yuki wanted to use either of them, she could have booked them for recording before their tour or whatever concerts. Dont forget that she used both for the LORD movie. Also that there's Remi on the Trailer bgm doesnt mean that it will be only her in the whole soundtrack, see Madoka and Fate/Zero and older.

Also i think the reason why we cant distinguise her between Eri and Hanae is because they use bad filter in her voice for the osts. Just check her own works for reference https://www.youtube.com/user/Ventoarioso/videos

I must be the only one who isn't excited knowing Remi sings a song for Kajiura...
No, you're not. She's boring in Kajiura tracks. She was great in early Takanashi works (like Jigoku Shoujo) and SanHora but nowadays... When she's singing with her "full" "solo" voice she's not even that good/interesting... Eh. "IMHO".

I think Remi's "full solo" voice can be very interesting and made up for if the composition is right. and sadly it's not.

Recently, I've listened to "You are my king" and I think it's great but sadly my expectations are not high here going by this sample and rest of fate/zero ost.

=sorry for being unfair to fate/zero. there are some other great tracks like those with Yuri but I have been comparing things to YoI soundtrack and the standards are quite high.=

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the music for F/Z, and wow did not know she (REMI) did music in Jigoku, what a great soundtrack, will have to listen to it again.

So you are my king is REMI plus the orchestra? Interesting.

I love this piece. I think it's peaceful, even with the creepy at the end. I think this would be considered as Yuki's "sound" it sounds similar to other works (thinking of Erased with the ending of it). But I love Remi's voice here. She really has become one of her singers. heh She and Yuriko should just join Kalafina (on the side) and so should Kaori (interested in what she could do for Kala). I know, I know they are FJ, but still. Hikaru's come on for the FJYuuka live that time. So it could work. They should all sing a song together!!! Oh wow... that would be amazing. Anyways, back to topic: this CM makes me soooo happy! I can't wait for more of this series. I wish it would have a stand alone soundtrack, like Ordinal Scale does. Maybe, I am hoping. *fingers crossed*

I like it, it's got a varying amount of tones in it, which is what I like about Kajiura. It seemed mysterious at first, then kind of nostalgic, then it got creepy with a single note change. It's quite clever. Although I have to agree with Remi's voice being kinda boring, I prefer Hanae myself.

Ah, I see, thanks for the clarification.

Ahh I wish this and the SAO movie were playing at the Dolby theater the same weekend as the concert. That would be one great weekend, it already is going to be, but that would make it heavenly. heh I can dream.

I like the song in the pv, but it reminds me a lot of madoka. I think this ost might be a little different from f/z since the story isn't as grand and epic.

I like what I heard in PV. I still wish she was able to compose for Unlimited Blade Works though.

^ Fukasawa's score for UBW was disappointing compared to his Bakumatsu Kikasentsu Irohanihoheto OST (the one Kajiura made Kouya Ruten for) or the one for the Typemoon game he worked before UBW.

Besides if the VN readers want visualnovel-like music Typemoon might as well reuse the game's music instead of hiring a different composer

grunty isn't like most person. I personally find the show boring too (dropped it after 4 episode or so. Tried watching it after the show ended because some people were persistent on saying the show was great but my opinion hasn't changed) and I'm not impressed with F/Z soundtrack at all - I think it's my least favorite Kajiura soundtrack. It might work in the show (idk about this because I wasn't impressed with the music when I watched it lol), but it's not something I would listen on my own will or free time. SAO soundtrack (which is also boring) is better in this aspect because I find myself liking some songs and still listen to some of them from time to time.

Back