Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

I knew this was a possibility but I'm still surprised it's happening.

Cannot wait. That said I generally love everything Aimer's done.

More excited for AimerxKajiura than Kalafina and the whole ost tbh.

Still hope everything is good.

That made it similar to F/Z SS2 then..full of Kajiura sounds! Aimer is great at any song she sings (to think that I like neither of her songs but still love her singing!), and I wonder that what kind of song will she get. Hope that it's sth. similar to what she composed for Emily or other western vocalists, not just a plain ballad like Haruna's F/Z ED or most of Kalafina's ballads. (Aimer'd sing it well, but that will not show the best of her.) I think that style suits Aimer the most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh I'm not a fan of Aimer, but I'm really looking foward to the collab. She does really have an unique and beautiful voice, so if Kajiura really tries her best the result might be amazing :plz:

http://repotama.com/2017/07/92447/

アーティスト:Aimer
タイトル:花の唄
発売日:2017年10月11日(水) 発売

[仕様]
期間限定生産盤には、劇場版「Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel]」描き下ろしイラストスペシャルパッケージ。
※2018年3月末日までの期間生産限定

≪Aimer コメント≫
劇場版「Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel]」 、主題歌を歌えること、とても光栄です。Fateシリーズに[UBW]以来また関われるばかりか、初めて梶浦さんの曲を歌う機会をいただけることを、心から嬉しく思います。この曲は悲しいくらい桜の息をしていて、取り返しがつかないくらいどこまでも純粋で美しくて、いちど聴いただけで大好きになった曲です。わたしの声で表現できる悲しみや絶望や優しさ、愛しさ、そのすべてがこの曲の中で生きられたらいいなと思います。みなさんにも少しでもそれが伝わったら嬉しいですし、歌で「Heaven’s Feel」の世界を彩れたら幸せです。

http://www.aimer-web.jp/news/archive/?484404
劇場版「Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」Ⅰ.presage flower主題歌「花の唄」を梶浦由記さんがプロデュース!

2017年10月11日発売のニューシングルに収録される、2017年10月14日公開の劇場版「Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」Ⅰ.presage flower主題歌のタイトルが「花の唄」に決定。
この曲は「Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」の劇伴音楽を手掛ける梶浦由記さんに楽曲提供・プロデュースを手掛けていただきます。
お楽しみにどうぞ!

Aimer 13th single
「ONE / 花の唄 / 六等星の夜 Magic Blue ver.」
2017年10月11日(水) 発売

[仕様]

期間生産限定盤
「花の唄 / ONE / 六等星の夜 Magic Blue ver.」
品番:SECL-2212 ・ 価格:\1,500(税抜)・\1,650(税込)
※「Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」描きおろしイラストSPパッケージ
※2018年3月末日までの期間生産限定

Hana no Uta... Song of Flowers...

That fits, considering the name of the movie is "presage flower." It sounds like the name of a ballad to me

Also: Yuki Kajiura's comment on the F/SN HF site
http://www.fate-sn.com/sp/staffcast/

Fate/Zeroに続き「Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」の音楽を担当させて頂けること、とても光栄に思っております。
Fateシリーズの中でもこの作品はまたひときわ違った色や匂いや湿度を……含んだ作品かなと感じています。シリーズのイメージを踏襲しつつも、音の面でも場面に合わせて作品が内包する湿度感を醸し出して行けたらなと。
また今回Aimerさんの歌われるエンディングテーマも書かせて頂きました。凄まじい……と言わせて頂きたくなるAimerさんの歌の力で作品を彩るに相応しい、匂い立つような曲にして頂けたのではないかと思っております。
BGMを始め、ご覧になって下さる皆様にも作品世界をご堪能頂けます事を祈っております。

Google Translate:
I am honored to be able to take charge of the music of "Fate / stay night [Heaven's Feel]" following Fate / Zero.
Among the Fate series, this work also feels like a work that contains different color, smell and humidity ...... While following the image of the series, even if it is possible to go out with the sense of humidity that the work encloses in accordance with the scene in terms of sound.
Also I wrote the ending theme sung by Aimer this time. I am wondering if you could have made it a smelly song that is suitable for coloring works with the power of Aimer's song that you would like me to say it is terrible ......
I pray that you can enjoy the work world to everyone who watches, including BGM.

haha what "smelly" is supposed to imply ?
I think she's making a metaphor, like "making a song that 'smells' good" idk im about as clueless as you are

The sentence it's used in is "匂い立つような曲にして頂けたのではないかと思っております" (匂い=nioi=smell/aroma)

(anyone who actually knows Japanese please help cause google translate sucks)

The sentence it's used in is "匂い立つような曲にして頂けたのではないかと思っております" (匂い=nioi=smell/aroma)
"I think she's pretty much turned it into a song that almost looks like it's going to start smelling", or something. Lol @ gtrans "smelly song" :XD:

EDIT: minor rephrase

I think the "smell" is kind of like a strong impression. Between a sound and a smell, the smell will always pack a bigger impact so hopefully this means the song is unique or at least memorable.

Arent you reading a little too much into it? The songs title has flower in it so going by @yuki.n translation I read it like aimer just makes the song come alive/have a distinct identity...

You know.. She literally turns the song into a flower...

What grunty says make sense and it's actually kinda beautiful.
Looking foward to see Aimer making her song bloom! :dote:

Ah, that's pretty much what I meant. grunty said it much more eloquently.

not really excited about this because even if the song were good i probably wouldnt like it bcs i never really liked aimer's voice. but happy indeed for people who waited so long for this collaboration. hopefully it won't disappoint.

Hype!! And kind of nice for them to interact in the twitter hahaha
I'm not expecting too much from this since I just want to hear Aimer in Kajiura's song, generic or not. Though I want to hear Kajiurago Aimer solo :nosebleed:

Their comments about the song reminds me so much of Hanataba; sad, beautiful and flower-inspired. Well Hanataba is my 3rd favorite out of all Kalafina songs so let's see.....

Back