Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

1584993231236.png

Last one is arrangement.

I like it a lot! I like her voice in this. It seems like it's through a filter. Though that is kind of her voice. I like her voice a lot. I am liking Marie too. 🙂

Okay we get it you are a Fate hater and nobody presses you to watch it so i dont get why you hate it so much in the first place.

Aimer: How much climatic do you make my song ?
Yuki Kajiura: Yes

Tired of this kind of "dialogues" everywhere on youtube and idk where it all started 😅

Im not fond of fate but i dont hate it either i try to be subjective towards it and i like some parts that they re good like the music and dislike some other parts of it like Shiro and the tsundere girl are too cliched and i havent watched much of it either only the original FSN anime and the ones done by Kajiura and didnt finish UBW i think, nor i played FGO.

He just comes here saying he hates fate but he never said why.

And why can't he just say he hates it? It's not like he's attacking anyone personally. You totally pulled a *stan defensive reaction there. :p

Pretty sure I repeatedly said I find Zero to be the most boring shit Kajiura's done (quite fitting for the boring show itself). Even more so than SAO. v( '')v

Idk why but I miss some logical transition from Hana no Uta > I beg you > Haru wa Yuku
Transitions from Hana no Uta > Haru wa Yuku > Hana no Uta are so smooth but "I beg you" is too much different. Those 3 songs totally match the atmosphere of the different movies, but imo it's like if there's a sauce lacking to link different ingredients from a dish...

nah don't hate Fate. Just waiting for the trend to pass because its getting long in the tooth ain't it.
Actually I've watched an unhealthy amount of it to where I'm fed up.
I want to continue to pester YK's music projects that seem lackluster or samey, and who are we kidding this is well past that point with this.

Back