Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

I love this excerpt. I’m really looking forward to this. Even the non-Yuki songs sound decent to me and fit better side-by-side with Yuki’s compositions than in Aimer’s previous singles.

Ι like the bridge (?) with the harp, the accoustic hana no uta sounds as if they slapped a looping acoustic guitar in place of e.guitar bass and drums.

I don't think I like it from the sample. Particularly the strings which seem to be there only to fill in the blank space but I guess it makes it in line with strings in the previous 2 songs. I want to say that I like that there are non-lyric vocals/?samples/ in the arrangement during the verse but they also don't excite me enough to care so... "meh" for now.

Listened/watched it last night. I like it. It seems a little fast to be a ballad? Though some of Kala's were too. I really like marie and the other song as well. she does this high pitch thing in marie I think? But it's awesome, since she doesn't have much vibrato, and she does it in this song. (Sorry if it is the wrong song, it was late last night when listening lol) I am looking forward to the full thing and the other 2 as well.

The complete song Marie is now available early. It’s probably the best non-YK Aimer song I’ve heard, although I haven‘t listened to enough Aimer to be a good judge.

Someone made an edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjRRXX7V9js I really like the verse. I am excited for this now. I like this better than the other 2. I didn't like Hana no Uta at first but then it grew on me after the live ver, and I beg you is too chaotic. This you can actually hear the words. (I am not saying I hate Aimer's voice, I actually really like Aimer, it's just sometimes hard to understand the words) Okay March get here fast!

Wow that was really really good with long slow part and refrain only once and no bridge, also loved the harp at the end 🥰 and she even put a line from Hana no Uta. So good !

Also that sure was a fast translation

Love it. It doesn't remind me strongly of any other Kajiura song that I can think of (maybe a little bit of Kantankatan), so it seems to avoid the self-parody thing. The allusion to HnU at the end feels a little gimmicky though. I think it's a nice, straightforward song that doesn't try to do too much, which is a nice surprise considering it's the end of an epic trilogy.

Pretty interesting intro. Soft singing, lovely harp, but weird corrupted sfx. The overall structure is pretty uncommon Kajiura. I love it.
Considering how strong the harp usage was in the song, I wonder if the soundtrack will also use it?
Personal ranking: IBY > HwY > HnU

Loved it. The harp was a great addition and didn’t feel gimmicky, and I like the little callback to Hana no Uta

Im really impressed with Kajiura x Aimer collaboration. It started off a little boring, but each song got better and more interesting.

This is one of the songs that like in older Kajiura years you cant stop listening until the last second because it has unique melody and instruments until that last second. I missed songs like that and im glad its now back, starting with I beg you.

I kinda like the first 105seconds or so but when the tired FBM and soaring chorus strings kick in I zone out. If Kajiura would've held back on those, maybe I would've cared more.
Hana no Uta end of spring ver isn't by Kajiura so it obviously sounds different. v( '')v

Back