Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

It has some BDdisc too

https://www.amazon.co.jp/Fate-song-...タカナ&keywords=SVWC-70449&qid=1576737970&sr=8-1
  • [完全生産限定盤] CD
  • SVWC-70449
    ¥4,950(税込)
    通常発売期間:この商品は通常配送致します。
  • baFUdI?w=85.png

[通常盤] CD
  • SVWC-70452
    ¥3,960(税込)

Last edited:
私を許さないで言ってくれる almost made me cry since I almost used the same line with a precious japanese person some days ago. Sorry for expressing it here.
It sounds more like a Hana no Uta ' than a I beg you ' follow up . I'd like the verse not to sound like a ballad. Definitely a climatic song though.

Yea, sounds like a song for a FSN climax.
Cautiously optimistic I'll enjoy the whole song but Aimer's voice itself still seems like the most interesting sounding thing about it.

Hard to judge from that little bit but I like.

Im guessing its the part after the bridge, since it continues same melody at the very end of the sample, which is usual Kajiura tactic when she has run out of ideas for a song (eg. see Hibari Hikari no Senritsu, etc). Its not bad but doesnt excite me either. I ll wait for the full version :)

Last edited:
Not what I expected but it should fit the finale. The melody is kinda pretty? and from the preview, drums is milder compared to hana no uta imo...

For now:
I beg you>>>>>>haru wa yuku>hana no uta

Still feels so weird that it's the theme for the final movie hue. Makes me think of a bad end.
I like it more now that I can hear it with the verse and pre-refrain. The harp is a nice touch. It's the "spring" part of the song hue.
Accoustic Hana no Uta is noice. Too bad it cut before the refrain. I wanted to hear if it still had strings.

Back