Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

By recent Kajiura standard this is actually a great song. Too bad it's ruined by aimer and her shitlike singing. God I hate her voice so much. Why do people like her when she's singing like she's gargling or eating hot boiled potato at the same time I wouldn't understand.

Her singing is definitely the same my church VG instructor tells us not to do: avoid singing like you're holding something on your cheeks and pushing every note around with your jaw.

I mean even the Kalafina girls technique are all over the place but there's a special place in hell for people who sings like aimer.

And to think that I actually would've really liked the song had anybody else sings it but her.

Can I have my nirvana Yuki title changed into #1 aimer's anti lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean even the Kalafina girls technique are all over the place but there's a special place in hell for people who sings like aimer.
wayharshtai.gif lol

I guess I'll wait and see how she's doing in another 5 years or so to compare her to the graduate Kajiura singers.

I get a strong Magia Quattro vibe, especially the transition into the bridge. A little Magnolia too, as well some of the other Arabic scale songs sprinkled throughout Kalafina’s discography. I can totally imagine Kalafina doing this song, with Keiko on the verses. I can even picture their dance movements for it. I find it to be immediately catchy, whereas Hana no Uta took dozens of listens for me to grow to love it, so I suspect that I won’t love this one as much over time. Aimer definitely doesn’t have a church choir voice or technique, but her singing is perfect for the type of music she does and I can understand why so many people love her. And it is a nice change from the typical J-pop voices. My main problem with her is her usual material, which to me sounds like the Evanescence desk drawer.

Perplexed how anyone can see Kalafina doing this song. Now Keiko would be the one shouting every syllable or delivering a monotone church sound trying to control herself. I don't know if Wakana or Hikaru would survive it. Or do anything with the lyrics/melody struggling to get through it.

(Sure am coming across like an Aimer stan when I literally only know her songs from watching Fate. lol.)

PS. Can we not talk about hypothetical Kalafina anymore? Even though I'm guilty of just doing it. Bad grunty. Bad.

Grunty, you can’t imagine Kalafina doing this song in their gypsy girls mode? It just reminded me of that. I’m perfectly happy with Aimer singing it though.

I just said I can't. :) I don't know what their gypsy girls mode was.

Anyways, going back on topic: relistening to I beg you, I may be missing some sort of a climax in this song. Or not... lol... I'll wait for better quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I agree about the absence of a climax. I really do like this song, however there is something missing here for me to be able to say I love it.
And the "lei lei" parts are a bit strange too... But ask me in a week or so, and I might have a different opinion.

Noice. I'm loving it. I feel like the strings right before the guitar solo were unnecessary. They make it seem like it's going to transition into a different song. But other than that, I love it, hue.

I was reading the YT comments and, @ritardando , is this you? kek
Another great song ruined only by aimer's gargling like singing.

I'm glad Kajiura went to this arrangement. Very chaotic. If we disregard the lyrics, i feel it would fit on the upcoming FGO Babylonia more but anyways...And looking at some yt comments, dunno why some doesn't understand the song's theme if they know what would happen on the next movie, but it is what to be expected from Brave Shine(ew)/Last Stardust(cringy) likers lol

Maybe they don't know what's going to happen? lolz. I mean, we had george saying he didn't like the visual cause Sakura looked psychotic.

Considering the song, I hope the movie ends with a bang rather than the quiet extended-10minutes of walking around-epilogue like the first movie.

Yup sorry bout that, I get easily triggered when it's related to fate/series community(flashbacks to Fukusawa Kawai Kajiura wars) :XD: I do understand that this song might be hard to swallow to some fans but I think western fans is more opinionated on this kind of thing where they compare something(well..I do that too but not to the toxic level lol)..but hey I Beg You is trending in Japan :dote:

I dread the day for "Shiina vs Kajiura" and "why the hell didn't arrange the VN OST to the movie reeeee" this year haha

I think this song is on point: The strings are not in your face, the bass has nice shining points with kajiura-unlike touches, the guitar is powerful and doesnt have typical structure either, the melody is good enough to make you dance to the song, i love the bridge melody especially, and i like how Aimer pronounces some words like "kizuna", her english are not broken and she generally performs it well, even though she does have that chewing gum sound in the voice, but overall isnt much different from some other of her A-side songs around. Also this song is much better than Hana no Uta which i didnt listen to more than 10 times and dont feel like listening more for now. As grunty said the Kajiura x Aimer collab is improving very fast and i hope it goes beyond the Fate series (pretty sure we will get a song for El Melloi as well)

(I mean, I don't understand why many people praised Sailor Moon Crystal OST over the 90s anime OST). Still triggering, lol.

LMAO they did ? the new ost was totally out of place compared to the 90s one which had aparently won prizes. The transformation scenes were so boring ! I guess it comes from those who never watched the old series.

Last edited:
I'm glad you guys get me lol I don't expect to like all the music in an album(original or not) but I have seen some dumb comments like hating Kajiura cause their fav VN OST is not there. That's why I prefer if she stop composing to fate, tho I think in Japan her reception is fine.

Back