Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [part III: Spring Song > August 15, 2020 | Aimer - Hana no Uta/I beg you/Haru wa Yuku single]

Sora

I like Yuki
Loved it. The harp was a great addition and didn’t feel gimmicky, and I like the little callback to Hana no Uta

Im really impressed with Kajiura x Aimer collaboration. It started off a little boring, but each song got better and more interesting.

george1234

This is one of the songs that like in older Kajiura years you cant stop listening until the last second because it has unique melody and instruments until that last second. I missed songs like that and im glad its now back, starting with I beg you.

Lorde-Kowz

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Hana no Uta End of Spring.
Bretty nice. It's not as straightforward "regular > acoustic" as I thought it would be hue.
A. guitar solo? In MY Kajiura pop song?

grunty

I kinda like the first 105seconds or so but when the tired FBM and soaring chorus strings kick in I zone out. If Kajiura would've held back on those, maybe I would've cared more.
Hana no Uta end of spring ver isn't by Kajiura so it obviously sounds different. v( '')v

LianaIlia36

I like it a lot! I like her voice in this. It seems like it's through a filter. Though that is kind of her voice. I like her voice a lot. I am liking Marie too. 🙂

Justisamuel

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
MV is finally out. Ok, time for me to take a first listen.
EDIT:
Aimer: How much climatic do you make my song ?
Yuki Kajiura: Yes

Last edited: