Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [part III: Spring Song > August 15, 2020 | Aimer - Hana no Uta/I beg you/Haru wa Yuku single]

george1234

aimer be claiming believe as her song now that Kalafina is gone, we going stan
Nope she said in the live (19:10) that its "believe by Kalafina"

I like both how she performed believe (at parts better than Kalafina) but the harmony is sure missing, This illusion was amazing as she has similar vocal range with tainaka sachi. In Hana no Uta she also sounded great :) Lets hope that Sacra doesnt overwork her with lives and that her voice will stay this good for many years.

Last edited:

Terry Tsurugi

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
It’s hard to compare Aimer with Kalafina since their singing styles are so different, but I admire her expressiveness, which
maybe has a notch more subtlety and control than say, Hikaru, who’s the closest comparison. I just wish Aimer had better material (Brave Shine is the only song I like other than Hana no Uta). It seems like she really likes Yuki’s music, so I hope they continue to collaborate. I wouldn’t mind Yuki writing and producing an entire album for Aimer. As far as I know, the last album of pop songs, not soundtracks, that Yuki has released was 3 yrs ago (FotW). Yuki’s pop songs are what I enjoy the most, so I want more of those, and Aimer singing them would be an interesting new twist.

R

ritardando

Nope she said in the live (19:10) that its "believe by Kalafina"

I like both how she performed believe (at parts better than Kalafina) but the harmony is sure missing, This illusion was amazing as she has similar vocal range with tainaka sachi. In Hana no Uta she also sounded great :) Lets hope that Sacra doesnt overwork her with lives and that her voice will stay this good for many years.
I was joking, George....

LianaIlia36

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Wow. Stardust at the end... I love this song so much. I wouldn't mind Yuki writing more for her also. Hana no Uta was good, I like the slower version better than the original. She was really great, and great at English too, from what I could hear... did not want to turn the volume up too high. heh I know some people think she is slurring her words, but here she sounds really great. I also like the pianist. He may have played believe a little too fast, so that she had to sing it faster. I remember my violin teacher's pianist being able to just follow whatever we were playing... I don't know. I am happy to hear a Kala song in concert again though, even if it isn't them. I always have said this about Yuki rearranging a piece for a live, adding more instruments or giving the utahimes extra parts. Great job though, and thanks for posting! I am looking forward to the new song and ost. (have not seen the movie yet... ugh. I need to do that.)

E

elcazador

http://www.aimer-web.jp/news/archive/?501766

Aimer 16th single
「I beg you / 花びらたちのマーチ / Sailing」

2019年1月9日(水)発売

201812042006270.jpg

1)初回限定盤版(CD+DVD)
品番:SECL-2366-7 / 価格:1750円(税抜)・1890円(税込)

DISC1(CD)

M1「I beg you」※劇場版「Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」Ⅱ.lost butterfly主題歌

M2「花びらたちのマーチ」

M3「Sailing」※フジテレビ開局60周年特別企画「レ・ミゼラブル終わりなき旅路」主題歌

M4「Mine –Mellow Yellow ver.-」

M5「ポラリス (haruka nakamura ursa remix) 」 全5曲

DISC2(DVD)

Aimer Fan Club Tour “été”

「After Rain」

「7月の翼」

「星の消えた夜に」

「Re:pray」

「Ref:rain」

「Tone」

「セプテンバーさん」

「Black Bird」

「夏草に君を想う」

2)通常盤(CD only)
品番:SECL-2368 / 価格:1250円(税抜)・1350円(税込)

SECL2369_JK_web.jpg

3)期間生産限定盤
品番:SECL-2369 / 価格:1500円(税抜)・1620円(税込)

※劇場版「Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」SPパッケージ

※2019年3月末日までの期間限定生産

Nightmare

Yuki is my reason for existence
I really love the yagate kirakira part but then the next part went B-Side tier of Kajiura :XD: I hope it won't be too much repetitive like Gaika cause i think it will go in that way and it's time for Kajiurago Aimer plss no more strings section on interlude :bow:

F

FictionJunction Kalafina

Well this sucks.Video not available in my country

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
I really love the yagate kirakira part but then the next part went B-Side tier of Kajiura :XD: I hope it won't be too much repetitive like Gaika cause i think it will go in that way and it's time for Kajiurago Aimer plss no more strings section on interlude :bow:
Weeeell, I don't know if I'd use "b-side tier Kajiura" as a general negative, lulz. My main complaint on Hana no uta was the arrangement so at least based on this clip that seems to be pulled back a bit. The strings seem part of the song this time, rather than just Aimer giving her best over boring strings with FBM added for extra punch (or the other way around) resulting in a mess where nothing gells together (so maybe I had a problem with mixing too :p).
Then again I'm only listening to this PV on my laptop speakers so the quality is potato. I'm cautiously optimistic.

PS. Maybe it should've been called something like 'I scream for help' instead of 'I beg you'. I was expecting a Zzzz ballad, lol.

Last edited by a moderator: