Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

I think she has an interesting voice. I am just now listening to ReFrain. She does not drag her voice in it at all I don't think. I hope for more of a ballad than a cross between one and a fast paced song, if that makes sense. It's like the verses of Hana are for a ballad while the chorus is more for like Kalafina's fast songs. But I am hopeful. Yuki has done a great job so far this year with SAO, so maybe there will be some great tracks besides this song. (Though I really had hoped for Kala, well, that hope is gone now. *sigh* If only they were still together but with Yuki's company.)

http://www.aimer-web.jp/news/archive/?500562

劇場版「Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」Ⅱ.lost butterfly 主題歌担当決定!
16th singleが2019年1月9日に発売!
2019年1月12日(土)全国ロードショーとなる劇場版「Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」Ⅱ.lost butterfly の主題歌をAimerが担当することが決定しました!

劇場版「Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」Ⅰ.presage flowerの主題歌「花の唄」に続いて、今作でも同作品の劇伴音楽を担当する梶浦由記さんに再び楽曲提供・プロデュースを担当いただきます。Aimer通算16枚目のシングルとして2019年1月9日(水)にリリースとなります。

初回生産限定盤には今年8月に開催されたAimer Fan Club Tour “été”のライブ映像も収録となります!お楽しみに!

Aimer 16th single「タイトル未定」

発売日:2019年1月9日(水)

初回限定盤版(CD+DVD)品番:SECL-2366-7 / 価格:税抜1750円
※DVD収録内容:Aimer Fan Club Tour “été” DIGEST

通常盤(CD only) 品番:SECL-2368 / 価格:税抜1250円

期間生産限定盤 品番:SECL-2369 / 価格:税抜1500円
※劇場版「Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」SPパッケージ
※2019年3月末日までの期間限定生産

Speaking of release dates, I just noticed that Aimer’s single/EP that included Hana no Uta/One/etc. was just released this month in US iTunes and streaming services. It only took a year. Maybe they wanted to time it close to the US release of the movie BD. Hopefully the new single is distributed on a more timely basis in the US.

Someone recorded Aimer’s AnimeNYC appearance for the Fate special event, where she performed a lovely acoustic version of Hana no Uta, a cover of Believe, and other songs. She also mentions her upcoming I Beg You single. I don’t know if this is the same pianist who played in the Budokan video, but I think I slightly prefer that earlier piano arrangement and playing. https://youtu.be/e4hGaE20Dx0

Someone recorded Aimer’s AnimeNYC appearance for the Fate special event, where she performed a lovely acoustic version of Hana no Uta, a cover of Believe, and other songs. She also mentions her upcoming I Beg You single. I don’t know if this is the same pianist who played in the Budokan video, but I think I slightly prefer that earlier piano arrangement and playing. https://youtu.be/e4hGaE20Dx0
Fuck she needed back up vocals - I could’ve hopped on stage! I was just about 10 miles away!!!

aimer be claiming believe as her song now that Kalafina is gone, we going stan

Nope she said in the live (19:10) that its "believe by Kalafina"

I like both how she performed believe (at parts better than Kalafina) but the harmony is sure missing, This illusion was amazing as she has similar vocal range with tainaka sachi. In Hana no Uta she also sounded great :) Lets hope that Sacra doesnt overwork her with lives and that her voice will stay this good for many years.

Last edited:
It’s hard to compare Aimer with Kalafina since their singing styles are so different, but I admire her expressiveness, which
maybe has a notch more subtlety and control than say, Hikaru, who’s the closest comparison. I just wish Aimer had better material (Brave Shine is the only song I like other than Hana no Uta). It seems like she really likes Yuki’s music, so I hope they continue to collaborate. I wouldn’t mind Yuki writing and producing an entire album for Aimer. As far as I know, the last album of pop songs, not soundtracks, that Yuki has released was 3 yrs ago (FotW). Yuki’s pop songs are what I enjoy the most, so I want more of those, and Aimer singing them would be an interesting new twist.

Nope she said in the live (19:10) that its "believe by Kalafina"

I like both how she performed believe (at parts better than Kalafina) but the harmony is sure missing, This illusion was amazing as she has similar vocal range with tainaka sachi. In Hana no Uta she also sounded great :) Lets hope that Sacra doesnt overwork her with lives and that her voice will stay this good for many years.

I was joking, George....

Wow. Stardust at the end... I love this song so much. I wouldn't mind Yuki writing more for her also. Hana no Uta was good, I like the slower version better than the original. She was really great, and great at English too, from what I could hear... did not want to turn the volume up too high. heh I know some people think she is slurring her words, but here she sounds really great. I also like the pianist. He may have played believe a little too fast, so that she had to sing it faster. I remember my violin teacher's pianist being able to just follow whatever we were playing... I don't know. I am happy to hear a Kala song in concert again though, even if it isn't them. I always have said this about Yuki rearranging a piece for a live, adding more instruments or giving the utahimes extra parts. Great job though, and thanks for posting! I am looking forward to the new song and ost. (have not seen the movie yet... ugh. I need to do that.)

http://www.aimer-web.jp/news/archive/?501766

Aimer 16th single
「I beg you / 花びらたちのマーチ / Sailing」

2019年1月9日(水)発売

201812042006270.jpg

1)初回限定盤版(CD+DVD)
品番:SECL-2366-7 / 価格:1750円(税抜)・1890円(税込)

DISC1(CD)

M1「I beg you」※劇場版「Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]」Ⅱ.lost butterfly主題歌

M2「花びらたちのマーチ」

M3「Sailing」※フジテレビ開局60周年特別企画「レ・ミゼラブル終わりなき旅路」主題歌

M4「Mine –Mellow Yellow ver.-」