Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

Amazing intro :love: Mixed feeling on some places but I'll wait for the full version but loving so far the psychedelic feeling

Thanks~
I'm really enjoying it, but I still can't believe it's the HF2 ending theme, hue. I wonder if it'll have a kajiurago version like HnU.

I liked everything up until the weird shift we hear near the end of the teaser, the part with all the smoke and colors. The song has a bit of an elemental vibe to me.

judging by the PV decoration, im pretty sure they got the same dude that did the Kalafina PVs for it, meh i miss the bravely shine PV director.

@sora i actually like this part more, it has less of typical kajiura to the melody. I think the song goes 3 1 2 (starts with "weird shift", then goes to slow part, near the beginning, and then the refrain), or maybe the "weird part" is the bridge.

Last edited:
I actually liked the song but at the same time I hated it because aimer sounded like she's singing and chewing candy/chewing gum at the same time.

@george1234 but.. I liked this PV too. I don't even remember what brave shine PV looked like lmao

Still cautiously optimistic for the full thing except it feels to me like Aimer is not part of the track again. Like either she's too loud or her voice just wasn't mixed with this track. Maybe it's the quality or maybe that's always the case with Aimer? it was mostly the twitter quality I'd say

@Kowz , Iunno, the melody itself could very well be a theme for Assassin within the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely the last part of the PV is a different song off the single. The music is completely different, in a different key, the girl is different, no evil rabbits, etc.

I'm more curious about the lyrics tho after reading Sakura's VA and Aimer interview they mentioned the song's lyrics as crazy or so along that line lol. Google translate gave me "eating elephants" lmao

Well after one listen...

The transition to the instrumental part of the bridge could be better (cause I was like OH NO YRUINITWITHBORINGSTRINGS for 3 seconds) and I'm not yet sold on the ?laylayla? parts or the random English but I'm very happy with this track. ;p Looking forward to the 3rd one already if this is the speed Aimer x Kajiura are improving with.

Back