Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

I'm putting money on Lisa, just because she's been part of every ufotable/fate work. Hopefully it's written by Kajiura.

Good point. I just can't see her singing for either the second or third movie. I mean, isn't the story getting darker in the next movies? Her voice just doesn't fit that kind of mood, unless she can darken her voice and still sound good.
Eh, but we'll see.

The movie is entertaining, yet it has a very wrong structure. I knew they wanted to skip a lot since they'd already made 2 routes, but it doesn't work well with a fresh viewer who has no knowledge about this franchise at all, honestly. I finished reading all the three routes years ago, and I'm still confused by how the movie is portrayed. My friend who was watching with me also has no idea about the actual story after the movie had ended until now. However, I like YK's music in here. The opening credits with Yuri Kasahara's operatic voice is pure gold. Other tracks are memorable as well. I also like how she represents the theme from Fate/Zero in this one again because it feels like home, and at the same time, it feels fresh on its own instruments and how it's being played during the movie.
IMG_20180506_231108-resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, barring a full reinterpretation of the arc, the movie was always going to be impenetrable for newcomers.

Yeah, barring a full reinterpretation of the arc, the movie was always going to be impenetrable for newcomers.
I once had a Fate/stay night book which was fully translated from the game, but I can't find it now. I've no idea where it is in my house which is so weird. The only one I can find is the Tsukihime one because it's the only book that I saw while I was searching for the Fate/stay night one like crazy years ago. I want to go back to read the whole story for one more time to see what they cut in the first installment, but I have to do it another way.

Better wait a day or for another upload...

PS. Burst mode? Oh boy someone was in a hurry and didn't care... might've just uploaded mp3s...

Last edited by a moderator:
unbelievable
I'm not really amused. Burst mode can produce a flawless rip (guess we'll find out) but if it has errors chances are nobody will care to re-do it (since it's already available in flac and most people really don't care *coughknk6cough*).

Back