• XenForo had been updated to 2.0.4. Report issues here.

Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN [Heaven's Feel]" movies [part II in theaters on Jan 12 2019]

Liana_Ilia

I have reached Yuki nirvana
I don't know... I guess I don't like opera, and there are a couple of Kasahara tracks I like, like meterialize. But I thought this was kind of chaotic and did not really have a tune. She's just kind of wailing... I am sorry if I offend any of her fans here. I think she can be great but this is not my cup of tea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpvtJUmTvHQ - some samples

Tracklist:
1: and she came to me
2: calm and quiet days
3: cherries are falling
4: calm days, passing by
5: wounded past
6: foreboding
7: open the curtains
8: the flower will bloom
9: scar of the war
10: the decision to fight
11: overpowered
12: in the maze
13: she is the Saber
14: and he vanished
15: his war, my war
16: his war, my war #2
17: crawling shadow
18: the loser has to fall
19: she decides, he decides
20: her sorrow, his anger
21: song of a tiny flower
22: lancer and assassin
23: interception
24: existence of shadow
25: what are you gonna do?
26: into the battle
27: she did not answer
28: with or against
29: fears and hopes
30: now I'm back
31: for the butterfly

whoever decided the titles doesnt know that its syntactically incorrect to start sentence with "and" lol

I hate the recent trend where by reading the titles you learn the plot :XD:

Coverart

jacket.jpg

grunty

"cpm"
Code:
https://mega.nz
#!1twihK5L
!6ar-P8EAilenD8-Vis8EwXx0zV25iv7npPRBR89yveQ
calm and quiet days / overpowered / she is the Saber / her sorrow, his anger / lancer and assassin

Last edited:

Liana_Ilia

Interesting. I enjoyed the REMI songs. I am interested in the last one. It sounds so unlike her, and the 1st one as well... it was kind of out of place.

Ugh, I would get the movie but it's too expensive for it and the soundtrack. I really want to see it though. But grunty isn't there also RHH? When will we see a RHH vol 4? They could use into the world as the ending theme still. Come to think of it, far on the water was not on an ost yet. *sigh*

grunty

I feel like RHH has always been a wildcard/an unknown. I dont think anyone expected it to get 3 soundtracks. And now with the current situation... who knows.

https://twitter.com/ufotable/status/989134331028193280

Chapter 2 trailer to be shown in "MACHI★ASOBI anime event held in Tokushima during 2018.5.4~5.6".
Early preview to overseas would be nice :)

Speculation: LiSA might be the singer for the 2nd theme song of the movie since I feel like ufotable promotes her from their event and she replaced Kalafina from utafuru(Aimer x Kalafina collaboration) now. Or Aimer again. Still hoping for Keiko solo :shy:

Last edited:

Kowz

Good point. I just can't see her singing for either the second or third movie. I mean, isn't the story getting darker in the next movies? Her voice just doesn't fit that kind of mood, unless she can darken her voice and still sound good.
Eh, but we'll see.