Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

DHL had my package cleared at Adelaide Airport 11:06am yesterday morning but could not deliver it 15km until this morning (left CD Japan 1352 Monday 25 March, arrived 0926 today, Thursday 28 March).

For anyone who cares:

The first two movies soundtracks appear to be identical to the tokutens. The third is not identical but it's not anything audible - maybe it's a difference introduced when they were shortening the tracks, I don't know... If the HNA rip is the digital release, then it's the same thing as the standalone CD release (once you sync them up).

The first two Aimer songs are identical to their counterparts on the limited Fate CD single, the 3rd doesn't correspond to that single but maybe it's the same as her album or the og single...

tldr:
It's not the upgraded release that we and the soundtracks deserved, but I'm still glad it's out of tokuten jail.
If you already have the bluray tokuten soundtracks, you're paying for new packaging only as this standalone release is a zero-effort port of the tokutens.

Last edited:
The first two movies soundtracks appear to be identical to the tokutens. The third is not identical but it's not anything audible - maybe it's a difference introduced when they were shortening the tracks, I don't know... If the HNA rip is the digital release, then it's the same thing as the standalone CD release (once you sync them up).
I don’t get you.
If it’s not audible… how (or what) do you noticed it?

Back