Yuki Kajiura to compose for "FSN Heaven's Feel" movies [standalone OST March 27/2024, UBW/HF concert on 21-22/9/24]

look like the coverart for RE and LE are out http://www.aimer-web.jp/news/archive/?484404 not the one with HF coverat though. (click/tap > open to new tab on the pics for full size)

LOL looks like the coverarts photoshoot is lazier than Kalafina's. This is just camera motion option. they told her " go around the flag" and pressed the shooting button once, and then added a pinky filter.

Last edited:
You would think though that it'd have a flower in it. Oh well, I am happy for this! This will be interesting, and I am just excited for more of Yuki's Fate works! *tapping leg excitedly* hehe I will preorder once I have money again.... which won't be for awhile.

Aparently the single's title and tracklist is changing between the limited pressing and the other 2 editions, as in the first one, "Hana no Uta" is put first while in the other 2 its the "One" thats put first.

Hana no Uta / ONE / Rokutosei no Yoru Magic Blue ver. [Limited Pressing]

ONE / Hana no Uta / Rokutosei no Yoru Magic Blue ver. [w/ DVD, Limited Edition]
ONE / Hana no Uta / Rokutosei no Yoru Magic Blue ver. [Regular Edition]

also there will be a 花の唄 Movie ver. in the Lim Press one

I've been listening to aimer these days in order to know her better when this song comes out. I was like meh until I listened to "us" and whoa. I shouldn't, but now I'm kinda excited. She (the way she sings there) even reminded me of Tori Amos, and I love Tori. I hope this song is good. Please.

Aimer is one thing,

But the thing I'm looking forward to the most is how Kajiura tackles the latest version of 'EMIYA'.

At the moment Fukusawa's climatic UBW version is still my favourite. :)

Well some people at Aimer's Facebook group said that they prefer ONE than Hana no uta

Hana no Uta according to the reports only has piano/keyboard accompaniment but I'm not worried since believe covered by Aimer also treated like that if I'm not mistaken. I also don't hear any talks of the song that maybe similar to other Kajiura songs so that's a good sign? Time will tell~

Well some people at Aimer's Facebook group said that they prefer ONE than Hana no uta

Of course some would prefer ONE than Hana no uta since ONE is a cheerful upbeat while the latter is a depressing ballad :XD:

Here's the snippet of ONE from her budokan live:
https://twitter.com/shinon33213abc/status/902637515730853888

Aimer is one thing,

But the thing I'm looking forward to the most is how Kajiura tackles the latest version of 'EMIYA'.

At the moment Fukusawa's climatic UBW version is still my favourite. :)

I am really waiting for it too and hoping Yuki-sama is going to make it. As time goes by I am trying to imagine how would it look like (her version). I thought it would be good if she used violin and cello (cello for the begining and violin later) with piano and Kajiurago as the piano plays signature notes of Emiya theme. It would be awesome!

I almost can hear the following Kajiurago as the Emiya notes goes by:
"-sa-ma-li-ta fi-sti-aa
kan-tos san-ta fi-li-yaa
vi-cos
san-ti
fi-di-mi-san-ti-aaa"
:D :D :D

forgive me :D

Back