Yuki Kajiura music for Lord El-Melloi II

I assume it's probably because it's a recording of a loop while the game is paused.
Or maybe they really have the original files and are just extending them cause they like that. (Plenty of those on youtube.)

When I said a gamerip, I meant the original files.

I guess thry have the files because android doesnt allow (unless rooted) recording of only internal audio so there would be environment sounds if it was recorded from phone

That I've no idea about so no comment.
I know nothing of Android games. Or Android for that matter. Old.

PS. The game is also on iOS but same as Android - I know little of how online mobile games that have constant updates like this work. (And not that I'm some gameripping god for other systems - I just try to figure shit out, look around, ask for assistance if I can.) Like I said in some Madoka Magia Record thread. I know people extracted proper audio from that, but the game had updates since then and I myself couldn't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant do these awesome unreleased bgm rips you re known for
lol, I'm known for them? Doubt it.
Anyways, that's just my persistence and willingness to spend time on it (and that it does take). I'm sure there are people who could do a better job with the same sources (like some actual mixing engineers lol).

Edit:
I don't hear the similarities. Oh, the second one more. Still, Kajiura's more melodic and clean in this case.

Not from the game, but I found the track from the ending credits
I like all the bgms from the first ep, but this is easily my favorite

But cant stop me thinking of that famous bgm. 😅

Also that one was easy to extract as it didnt have any sounds or voice over.

Last edited:
wow we need the soundtrack now. i may give a score higher than 8 by the looks of it...

@sora I think it became my favorite too!! also, it does resemble Profikiev's dance of the knights in the beginning as somebody mentioned on youtube but i'd say it's still pretty Kajiura haha. it's wonderful.

^ i said it resembles that as soonas i heard it as well.

That particular bgm was out since january that ep 0 came out, guess you just found out because you didnt watch it ?

Last edited:
^ Offtopic but i started watching Requiem for phantom, and i wonder why didnt Mashimo pick Kajiura for it. All the other elements, common between Noir, Madlax, and Elcazador, were there: Character design, MCs with no memories that kill, crazy proff, crazier boss, hot sub-boss lady, and even Ali Project.

Last edited:
Heh. Good show. The original game was out before NOIR, too.

Edit: Re-read your post and it's Requiem for the phantom. Not the tsubasa BGM title, lol.

Back