Yuki Kajiura provides music for Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

aki

I have reached Yuki nirvana
just now giving this ost a listen oops
  • i think the opening track may have set my expectations too high for the rest of this....
  • deep in thought is literally regret (petite cossette) revamped but I'm not mad about it
  • ok actually I appreciate this ost just for all the cello/viola
  • i really like let us play the game and idk if it's just because it reminds me of manazashi and kokou no hito from hta??
  • honestly a lot of these tracks give me fate x petitte cossette vibes (minus the harpsichord which took me back to vampire knight and the peppy xylophone or whatever which is just meh)

Lorde-Kowz

i think the opening track may have set my expectations too high for the rest of this....
Same, but my high expectations were set by episode 0. I was expecting more baroque-clasic inspired music, and, I dunno how to call it... detective-ish? music like Deep in thought and The matter is settled anyway. And some baroque Hanae songs. Her voice is literally perfect for baroque.
Disc one is the strongest, and the one with the most quality songs.

am I the only one who thinks they sound similar? (more structure-wise than anything i guess but still)
I don't really hear it, hue. Not even structure wise.

aki

I don't really hear it, hue. Not even structure wise.
lol well, the moment I heard deep in thought I was like "there's another song like this!" and regret was the closest I could find with minimal searching