• XenForo had been updated to 2.1.2. Report issues here.

Yuki Kajiura provides music for Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

Nightmare

7 billion humans. She must know I exist
Could say be half(Kajiura fanbase) and half(Fate). El melloi although a fate franchise/spin off is not that hype much like fate/apo. And afaik pripri went 10k for maximum week? Can't recall sorry.

OST also well received in other countries? https://twitter.com/CDJapan/status/1158574766606782464
(afaik cdjapan is not counted in oricon and I'm only basing it off on one store). But then, maybe they had small supply.

Sad that Kimetsu is featured more in different magazines than her other works though.....

Liana_Ilia

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Listening to Hibari instrumental. I want a Kala cover now. *sigh* Can we go back in time? But I love the instrumental, both versions really. It's so unique to Kajiura. She has been doing some interesting things lately. I have a few faves from this soundtrack:

deep in thought: This reminds me of something... maybe the Sailor Moon soundtrack? It sounds like something out of an old timey detective movie/show. I like it a lot.

the matter is settled, anyway: I like this a lot. the cello and piano thing again. It's ominous and I like it.

it was naff: Not sure what Naff is, unless it is a character in the show. I like it though.

someone pulling the strings: kind of reminds me of a Tsubasa song. Like catastrophe or 1+0?

a mighty enemy appears: a nice battle opening song. (I have not seen the show *is slapped* I need to though.)

the Rail Zeppelin: I love this REMI song. It's so cool and would have been awesome to see live. I wish they would have recorded it.

the clock tower: I can just imagine the scene for this. Reminds me of Madoka a lot.

I'm so useless: A nice relaxing song, though kind of sad.

a small happy ending: Okay, this song is from Stargate SG-1 pretty much. lol It sounds exactly like the music from it. Well until the flute. I like it.

waving goodbye: Another great Remi song. It's so relaxing. I could just close my eyes and drift off into a relaxed state.

I would give this about an 8/10. I really like most of the tracks that aren't repeat melodies. I need to watch the show now. *sigh* I have so much to watch... I wish I could freeze time. heh

george1234

it was naff: Not sure what Naff is, unless it is a character in the show. I like it though.
see here. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=naff

dont forget it takes place in London :)

the Rail Zeppelin: I love this REMI song. It's so cool and would have been awesome to see live. I wish they would have recorded it.
waving goodbye: Another great Remi song. It's so relaxing. I could just close my eyes and drift off into a relaxed state.
LOL no there is no Remi in this soundtrack, its all Hanae Tomaru :P

how can you still confuse them ? Hanae has this hoarsy kind of voice, while Remi's isnt like that.

Last edited:

Liana_Ilia

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Oh, sorry. They do sound similar imo.

Also with naff I hope she did not mean the other 4 letter word and meant uncool. Lol (I am being sarcastic)

george1234

Hibari will be featured on ASCA's "Hyakka Ryouran" (lol but spelled differently than Kalafina's in Japanese) album. Out November 6.
haha lets hope for another Kajiura track included in there then :) Maybe she'll do the similar titled song just like the 2 Hikari no Yukue before.