• XenForo had been updated to 2.1.2. Report issues here.

Yuki Kajiura provides music for Lord El-Melloi II Case Files (TROYCA) [Starts airing July 2019 | BGMs used in FGO game (rips out)]

grunty

I have reached Yuki nirvana
Pulled the episode out, and there's one around 6min too, during the first cat scene, then around 9min, 14min and 16min (which is what I assume you meant). So I guess 4 more potentially left.

Wonder how many new tracks we'll get in the real first episode lol. 2?

wat11

Yuki is lord of heaven and earth
oh my gosh. watched the episode finally.

the music is phenomenal. so incredibly (Kajiuran) baroque. and incredibly well done. so far.

hopefully there will be new music in the rest. can't believe there is so much good music in only one episode :D

george1234

This track should be by Kajiura, has the usual strings and piano play and even the startdust sfx (right after than magic circle) at the end (stops at 21:40)

george1234

Wow wasnt the El melloi event finished ? This hasnt appeared on ep 0 from what i remember ! Its so cute and relaxing:love:

sora

Bowl of Yuki-shaped cereal
Wow wasnt the El melloi event finished ? This hasnt appeared on ep 0 from what i remember ! Its so cute and relaxing:love:
It actually is in ep 0. The rpg vibes are strong with this track, it could easily be a house or rural village theme.

I also love that Kajiura brought in the oboe and clarinet for this ost. For a while she seemed to forget there were wind instruments besides the flute.

Last edited:

wat11

^ not likely by the looks of it. having said that I loved how strings were used here.

I loved that track when that cat was about (was it a cat? maybe I dreamed that part haha) with harpsicord and strings. so hopefully that will be out soon too.

grunty

^ not likely by the looks of it.
We'll see... 6 months between ep0 and ep1 is a lot of time to fuck the music approach all up, lol. Fingers crossed for the best.

Also, music still needs to be louder in the actual show. Thank you very much.

wat11

^ gawd so true. I have no interest in the anime but the volume could have been louder.

hopefully Kajiura's learnt a thing or two. I dunno..

george1234

@grunty: When i play that new bgm from Youtube it plays fine, but when i play the downloaded video there is some cringy on the speakers as if its too loud somehow while its not, how can i fix that ?

grunty

Iunno what exactly you are experiencing but there's definitely a few skips/pops/cracks in the audio stream (and they seem to be at different places in every loop so it is the uploaders fault) but it doesn't look like it's too loud. You could try using the latest youtube-dl with "-f bestaudio url". v( '')v