Yuki Kajiura music for Lord El-Melloi II

I stopped watching Lord El-Melloi II for a while to re-watch the whole Fate Zero...lol. That would let me catch all Easter eggs in Lord El-Melloi II easier, and now I begin watching it again.

My tidbits on re-watching Fate Zero:
This time, I feel more sentimental for the Emiya family (including Shiro...O___O.), but my main interest is, besides my Kiri-Iri shipper-self, Waver and Rider.

One of my favourite scene in Fate Zero is still Rider vs Archer at the Fuyuki bridge (the start of Ep. 1 of Lord El-Melloi II). They really respect the attitude of each other, and Gil used Ea only against Rider. Not to mention that Gil killed him by Ea when he's in the state that he can be easily killed by any mean. In my eyes, Gil respects Waver as well. All he feels for these master and servant is clearly not from their powers, but solely from their will and ideal.

Can't remember whether the scene in the final episode, when Waver found the world-map T-shirt (that he wore at the end of Ep. 0) and played the game that Rider ordered but hadn't played it, is in the original aired version or it's the additional scene in BD...O____O. That's very well-connected to Lord El-Melloi II though.
I've talked a lot on episode 0&1.
Episode 2+5 and 3 looks like a tribute to Saber's and Rider's fans respectively. Now we know how Gray related to Saber. Meant to be a portrait of the king, they just look similar in term of their hairstyle, but not their faces or personalities (that aren't controllable.) I wonder whether Swin's obsession towards her is related to Saber.
I also love the end of the OP when the back of Rider appears in Waver's eyes. :P

Waver character really reminds me how the academic life is...lol. Yes... many professors and grad students can't live their academic lives without their favourite coffee shops/tea shops. Some of them even put their thanks to those shops in their thesis acknowledgement....so...Miss Luvia just didn't know much about the academic guys....^++++^. And yes...the words at the end of Ep. 4, a scholar won't pass judgement on anything that has yet to be proven. That really sounds like what a scholar is...lol.

My favourite episodes so far are 2 and 5 (I guess I'm clearly Gray's fan. I like the El Melloi princess a lot as well...her foxiness is just too cute...lol), and the latest is the most boring one IMO....(poor Luvia...). Ep. 3 would land a special place in my heart for reminding how much the academic world owes the coffee/tea shops all over the planet..lol.

http://fictionjunction.com/information/5069/

INFORMATION
(2019/08/13)

EVENT 「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿 -魔眼蒐集列車Grace note-」スペシャルイベント開催決定!

「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿 -魔眼蒐集列車Grace note-」スペシャルイベントに出演いたします。
【日程】
TVアニメ「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿-魔眼蒐集列車Grace note-」スペシャルイベント
2020年2月8日(土) 16:45開場 17:30開演
会場:さいたま市文化センター 大ホール
【出演(敬称略) 】
[キャスト] 浪川大輔、上田麗奈、水瀬いのり、松岡禎丞、山下誠一郎、平川大輔
[アーティスト] 梶浦由記、ASCA
※出演者は予告なく変更となる場合がございます。
【チケット料金】
¥6,800+税
公演に関する問合せ:ホットスタッフ・プロモーション 03-5720-9999(平日12:00~18:00)
チケットに関する問合せ:楽天チケットカスタマーサポート
050-5893-9366 (平日10:00~17:00) メール https://ticket.rakuten.co.jp/inquiry
▼チケットに関する詳細はこちら
https://anime.elmelloi.com/news/?id=51376

Event

キャスト&アーティスト出演のスペシャルイベント開催決定
「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿 -魔眼蒐集列車Grace note-」スペシャルイベントの開催が決定しました。10月2日発売のBlu-ray&DVD第2巻(完全生産限定版)に本イベントのチケット先行優先販売申込券を封入いたします。

イベント名:TVアニメ「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿-魔眼蒐集列車Grace note-」スペシャルイベント
日程:2020年2月8日(土) 16:45開場 17:30開演
  ※開場・開演時間は都合により変更させていただく場合がございます。
出演:[キャスト] 浪川大輔、上田麗奈、水瀬いのり、松岡禎丞、山下誠一郎、平川大輔」
   [アーティスト] 梶浦由記、ASCA
  ※出演者は予告なく変更となる場合がございます。
会場:さいたま市文化センター 大ホール
チケット料金:¥6,800+税
公演に関する問合せ:ホットスタッフ・プロモーション 03-5720-9999(平日12:00~18:00)
チケットに関する問合せ:楽天チケットカスタマーサポート
    050-5893-9366 (平日10:00~17:00)   メール https://ticket.rakuten.co.jp/inquiry

Blu-ray&DVD第2巻完全生産限定版ご購入者対象 先行優先販売受付
「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿-魔眼蒐集列車Grace note-」Blu-ray&DVD第2巻 完全生産限定版をご購入いただいた方を対象に、本イベントチケットの先行優先販売受付を行います。商品内に封入されている“イベントチケット優先販売申込券”の券面をご確認の上、下記の受付期間中にお申し込み下さい。(申し込み多数の場合は抽選となります。予めご了承ください。)
■受付期間:2019年10月2日(水)10:00 ~ 11月5日(火)23:59
■受付URL:http://r-t.jp/anime.elmelloi_bd
■支払い期間(当選時のみ):2019年11月9日(土)13:00 ~ 11月12日(火)23:00
※優先販売申込券1枚につきチケット2枚までお申し込みいただけます。
※今回のお申込は楽天チケットの予約システムを使用します。
※先行優先販売受付は先着順ではございません。当落及び座席は、受付期間終了後、抽選で決定いたします。
※当選し、コンビニ支払いを選択した方はお近くのコンビニエンスストア「ファミリーマート」「セブンイレブン」にてご入金・チケットをお引取ください。
※優先販売は、一般発売に先駆けてチケットを購入できるものであり、必ずしも当選・良い席をご用意できるものではございません。予めご了承の程お願い申し上げます。

【一般発売】
下記の通り楽天チケットにて一般発売を行います。
■受付開始:2019年11月16日(土) 10:00~
■受付URL:http://r-t.jp/anime.elmelloi_20200208※お一人様につきチケット2枚までお申し込みいただけます。
※一般発売は先着順となります。予定枚数に達した場合は、受付を終了とさせて頂きます。
※お申し込みにあたっては、楽天会員への登録(無料)が必要です。

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
※未就学児童の方は、ご入場出来ません。
※チケットには、ご購入者様のお名前が記載されます。必ず来場者ご本人様のお名前でお申込みください。
※転売防止対策の為、公演当日、入場時にご購入者様のご本人確認をさせていただく場合がございます。お名前が記載されている「チケット」と、チケットに明記されているお名前と同じお名前の確認ができる有効な「身分証明書」を必ずご持参ください。「購入者様」と「来場者様」が同一である事が確認できない場合や、転売や譲渡等が発覚した場合、ご入場をお断り致しますので、予めご了承ください。
※お申し込みはPCまたはスマートフォンからお願い致します。
※受信設定でドメイン指定受信を設定している方は、必ず「@ticket.rakuten.co.jp」からのメールを事前に受信できるように設定してください。
※ご購入されたチケットは、理由の如何を問わず、取替・変更・キャンセルはお受けできません。
※購入時、チケット代の他にシステム利用料等、各種手数料が必要となります。
※中止等の場合、手数料は返金いたしませんので、予めご了承ください。
※購入されたチケットの転売(ネットオークションへの出品、定価以上での売買等も含む)、及びそれを試みる行為は契約違反です。転売されたチケットは無効となり、ご入場をお断り致しますので、あらかじめご了承ください。また正規の購入方法以外で入手されたチケットに関するトラブルには一切責任を負いません。
※本公演は、演出上、会場内にカメラ機材等がございます。また、ライブカメラなどにお客様が映りこむ可能性がございます。予めご了承下さい。

Eh... this show... why am I even bothering...

Maybe I thought there would be a plethora of new "major" bgms for this main arc...
At least there was that Hanae tease but that hardly counts as a track from this... (and I think there was one new for Yvette?)

Edit:
Stolen from asuki:
https://youtu.be/jdS0MQa1YwA

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to be a preview for the OST. Region cockblocked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOGJ79baS8Y
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av64195690?from=search&seid=7046729748662428321
Sheesh, it's literally all the samples.
Yea... you were king is Fate/Zero arrange. And she said she never does throwbacks willingly... :p

Just about all of them were used in the show already, which is disappointing considering there's still 5 full episodes to go. the Rail Zeppelin tho.
Which track would be the Hanae track from ep7 (I guess there's a chance it's the beginning of the Rail Zeppelin)?
Are we getting OST2 or are we really in BeeTrain ville like I was worried? lol. Guess I'll go start making that guide now lol... At leat I'd reconfirm my memory is shit.

Edit: Yep, confirming my memory is shit indeed. Removing parts of my post kek. Rushed through it so there could be some mishaps in the listing but there it is.
Code:
00A
well-disciplined classrooms
the clock tower
talking about nothing
an excellent student
it was naff
nervous talk
??? (or just part of the clock tower mebe)
00B
someone pulling the strings
I'm so useless
deep in thought
chasing the enigma
the matter is settled, anyway
closing the case

01A
no time left to win
an ominous premonition
searching for the solution
facing with the enemy
it was naff
an inspection of the scene
01B
they are magicians
out of control
tender smile, gentle feeling
deep in thought
the clock tower
starting the case: Rail Zeppelin
closing the case

02A
let us play a game
OP
a quiet and restless place
??? (bg layer/intro of something?)
02B
now, ladies and gentlemen
an ominous premonition
facing with the enemy
sullenly
out of control
we call him heartless
waving goodbye
ED

03A
let us play a game
OP
it was naff
nervous talk
deep in talk
a noisy student
facing with the enemy
03B
tender smile, gentle feeling
no time left to win
closing the case
talking about nothing
ED

04A
depressed and tired
OP
deep in thought
04B
an evil design
sullenly
out of control
an ominous premonition
ED

05A
OP
no time left to win
an evil design
05B
the decision to keep going
they are magicians
we call him heartless
deep in old grief
closing the case
ED

06A
he's always serious, not kidding
a noisy student
depressed and tired
OP
let us play a game
a noisy student
nervous talk
well-disciplined classroom
let the sadness knock my door (piano only?)
06B
they are magicians
talking about nothing
bossy people
ED

07A
OP
an evil design
it was naff
the clock tower
07B
he's always serious, not kidding
deep in thought
now, ladies and gentlemen
depressed and tired
???the Rail Zeppelin???
ED
I'm disappointed that there's no real major BGMs in the second half to look forward to beyond maybe the Rail Zeppelin. Seems like the best stuff was in episode 0 and maybe few single standout BGMs in the first 2 episodes. Can't believe I'm more excited about Alicization... lol...

Edit o9k: removed some fluff from the listing and added A/B to #00

There were 2 vocal tracks in the samples a calm one and a battle one, and i did hear all musics we had from ep 0 and the game so stay calm .Also the samples covered up to track 5 of disc 2 only.

No. The samples covered it all. And the OST covers pretty much everything in the show so far (with little left to play in the next 5 episodes unless there's an OST2 out of nowhere). Added a quickie guide to my post. I might not bother with the show anymore now that I expect there's not much music left to premiere.

If my guess that the track at the end of episode 7 is the Rail Zeppelin is correcet then there are 3 tracks with Hanae (waving goodbye, we call him heartless and the Rail Zeppelin). I think you can hear Hanae at the beginning of the Rail Zeppelin sample in that video. lol.

Sounds like it's going to be a good and enjoyable soundtrack, BUT I feel like it's missing some heavy hitters, not necessarily battle themes.Well, maybe nothing big happens in this arc.

@george1234 does Let us Play a Game remind you of Age of Empires?

It's missing original melodies for all the main cast, settings, events and mysteries rather than having 2 concept themes for the whole show.

^ I think there was a new bgm with flute version of the hibari melody a bit before the ED starts.

This ep felt like Zaregoto...

Last edited:
Thanks for the news. Closing the case is longer, that’s fine.
Also, where’s this Hanae battle track, what do you think ?

Yeah, fortunately, closing case will be wonderful. (maybe the Rail Zeppelin too, since it's the main theme)
Hmm I don't remember if the short preview available gave us the real name of the Hanae battle track...

The bilibili samples video had the titles. "waving goodbye" is the slow hanae track, "we call him heartless" is the battle theme, "The Raid Zeppelin" had vocals too at the beginning.

Back