Yuki Kajiura music for Lord El-Melloi II

I wish I had not hyped myself up for this OST before the show came out...

I'm so disappointed with this short version OP only... But I guess it was expected, this is not a song.
Wasn't the theme reused in other, longer tracks on the OST? Hopefully you won't be disappointed by them.

Longer samples on amazon btw. Or maybe not yet

https://twitter.com/makoto_sanda/status/1166546276021878784
Oh nice, the OST actually seems like a regular jewel case rather than the wide 2stack ones. I don't know why I was expecting this to be wide like gurren lagann ost now that I think about it since zaregoto and knk were regular cases, lol. Was pripri a regular case too?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had not hyped myself up for this OST before the show came out...

Wasn't the theme reused in other, longer tracks on the OST? Hopefully you won't be disappointed by them.

Longer samples on amazon btw. Or maybe not yet

https://twitter.com/makoto_sanda/status/1166546276021878784
Oh nice, the OST actually seems like a regular jewel case rather than the wide 2stack ones. I don't know why I was expecting this to be wide like gurren lagann ost now that I think about it since zaregoto and knk were regular cases, lol. Was pripri a regular case too?

Hmm, I'm not sure about that, I only watched ep 0 to 5 and I don't remember a longer version of this specific melody...

Hmm, I'm not sure about that, I only watched ep 0 to 5 and I don't remember a longer version of this specific melody...
You're probably right. I'm always remembering hearing stuff that's not there. lol.
They did play almost all the music in those 6 episodes.

You're probably right. I'm always remembering hearing stuff that's not there. lol.
They did play almost all the music in those 6 episodes.
Yeah, I remember you said that after listening to the previews. Well, that's not such a big issue, I will be happy to listen to the full version of the album when the time comes... and be able to finally get this closing case in a proper track.

Sure is gitaaaaz on out of control. Also, yeh, that was the Rail Zeppelin starting in ep7. It takes so long to get to the more fun part from the sample.

I don't know, they just played it in the new episode. Skipped through it cause I can't be arsed to care about the show anymore.

Aslo, they really couldn't get a single violin piece for that scene where he is playing one? That was shit. I was way too hyped for this show.

You'd think I know that after disliking Zero, lol. Yet I had hopes for Waver-kun and after enjoying episode 0. He still had his quirky moments. Even 1-2... but how wrong I was when it comes to the full show.
In this anime Waver can't even make two steps without crying after Iskandar and they just hammer it hard.
The individual cases were also boring as the show is clearly more interested in being fanservice for every other incarnation of the Nasuverse than being its own thing set around the clock tower. And also reminding us how much Waver misses Iskandar's D.
And then the direction and production values... Cop Craft has better moments and sense of style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back