Yuki Kajiura music for Lord El-Melloi II

As I expected, Hibari winter whisper version = Asca + piano (and some violin or cello), Haru wa Yuku late spring and Homura pandemic live... meh...

And I don't mind, TBH. I think Hibari might be my favorite YK song post-Spacecraft.

PS. I've not seen the booklet but don't you think all the backing vocals on Kimi ga mita are ASCA? The higher ones don't feel like Yuriko to me. Anyways, song is still a mess, lolz.

Last edited:

PS. I've not seen the booklet but don't you think all the backing vocals on Kimi ga mita are ASCA? The higher ones don't feel like Yuriko to me. Anyways, song is still a mess, lolz.
I like it alot, i got used to the new parts (compared to starting the case)/ as well

Also too bad that the instrumentals dont have chorus but i guess that would be karaoke ?

Last edited:
Also too bad that the instrumentals dont have chorus
No. I'm very glad we are over the leaving backing vocals on instrumentals phase. I didn't hate them leaving Hanae's vocals on Hibari (since it felt like part of the track, as well as a throwback to "waving goodbye") but I definitely don't want it to be the norm.

Eh? I am confused?
It's her first single from 2017 - if you like her voice now then she didn't waste anything. v( '')v

Its a new upload so i thought it was a new song 😅. That song is so lazy n really dont like how it sounds plus they make her scream.

Imo the second part of Fate/Apocrypha was wasted with those bad songs "KOE" by ASCA and "Ash" by LiSA.
First OP "Eiyu Unmei no Uta" by Egoist was weird but somehow fitting unlike the generic LiSA, and first ED "Désir" by GARNiDELiA was great.

I'm glad about this Hibari <MODv>, as Kajiura doesn't milk her songs frequently, and it was like a healing song in 2019. Ah, memories...
Need the piano sheet, although it doesn't look really difficult... at least we get a new recording of the voice too.

I enjoy Kimi ga Mita Yume no Monogatari quite a bit. The “We Call Him Heartless” segment was a nice touch, and ASCA’s voice sounds fantastic. I will admit that the song can feel a bit aimless, but I’m still fond of it.

As for Hibari: Winter Whisper . . . Let’s just say it made me cry and leave it at that. So, yeah, I love it, haha. (God I love Hibari).

Yuriko yes but Keiko it was just someone speculating it and i add it before official credits were out. I ll fix it now

Back