Yuki Kajiura music for Lord El-Melloi II

Pulled the episode out, and there's one around 6min too, during the first cat scene, then around 9min, 14min and 16min (which is what I assume you meant). So I guess 4 more potentially left.

Wonder how many new tracks we'll get in the real first episode lol. 2?

oh my gosh. watched the episode finally.

the music is phenomenal. so incredibly (Kajiuran) baroque. and incredibly well done. so far.

hopefully there will be new music in the rest. can't believe there is so much good music in only one episode :D

Wow wasnt the El melloi event finished ? This hasnt appeared on ep 0 from what i remember ! Its so cute and relaxing:love:

Wow wasnt the El melloi event finished ? This hasnt appeared on ep 0 from what i remember ! Its so cute and relaxing:love:
It actually is in ep 0. The rpg vibes are strong with this track, it could easily be a house or rural village theme.

I also love that Kajiura brought in the oboe and clarinet for this ost. For a while she seemed to forget there were wind instruments besides the flute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I so hope it's not going to be all strings for the new tracks 6 months later...

^ not likely by the looks of it. having said that I loved how strings were used here.

I loved that track when that cat was about (was it a cat? maybe I dreamed that part haha) with harpsicord and strings. so hopefully that will be out soon too.

^ not likely by the looks of it.
We'll see... 6 months between ep0 and ep1 is a lot of time to fuck the music approach all up, lol. Fingers crossed for the best.

Also, music still needs to be louder in the actual show. Thank you very much.

^ gawd so true. I have no interest in the anime but the volume could have been louder.

hopefully Kajiura's learnt a thing or two. I dunno..

@grunty: When i play that new bgm from Youtube it plays fine, but when i play the downloaded video there is some cringy on the speakers as if its too loud somehow while its not, how can i fix that ?

Iunno what exactly you are experiencing but there's definitely a few skips/pops/cracks in the audio stream (and they seem to be at different places in every loop so it is the uploaders fault) but it doesn't look like it's too loud. You could try using the latest youtube-dl with "-f bestaudio url". v( '')v

http://www.asca-official.com/info/archive/?507517

ASCAのニューシングル「RUST / 雲雀 / 光芒」、9月4日(水)リリース決定!

「雲雀」は7月より放送スタートのTVアニメ「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿 -魔眼蒐集列車 Grace note-」エンディングテーマ。この曲は梶浦由記が作詞・作曲・編曲を手掛ける美しく切ないバラードソング。

■CD概要

5thシングル

「RUST / 雲雀 / 光芒」 ※アニメ盤は「雲雀 / RUST / 光芒」

2019.9.4 RELEASE

※「雲雀」単曲配信は7月14日(日)0:00~を予定

初回(CD+DVD) ¥2,000(税込)

通常(CD) ¥1,300(税込)

アニメ盤(CD+DVD) ¥1,620(税込)

<DISC1:CD(初回盤/通常盤)>

M1.RUST

M2.雲雀(TVアニメ「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿 -魔眼蒐集列車 Grace note-」EDテーマ)

M3.光芒(VRゲーム「東京クロノス」挿入歌)

M4.KOE -Unplugged ver.-

M5.RUST -Instrumental-

M6.雲雀-Instrumental-

M7.光芒-Instrumental-

<DISC1:CD(アニメ盤)>

M1.雲雀(TVアニメ「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿 -魔眼蒐集列車 Grace note-」EDテーマ)

M2.RUST

M3.光芒(VRゲーム「東京クロノス」挿入歌)

M4.雲雀 -TV size ver.-

M5.雲雀 -Instrumental-

<DISC2:DVD(初回盤)>

M1.RUST Music Video

M2.雲雀 Music Video

M3.光芒×東京クロノス Music Video

<DISC2:DVD(アニメ盤)>

M1. TVアニメ「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世~魔眼蒐集列車 Grace note-」ノンクレジットED映像

----------------------------------
ED single will be released on Sep 4th,including the ending song「雲雀」which is composed by Yuki, sung by ASCA.
It will be with three editions LE, RE & AE . Music Video is in LE.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP is also composed by Yuki, considering no lyric, it will be an instrumental.
5d0369592b81363555.jpg

WOW another collab :D And we havent had instrumental OP since Zaregoto ep 1, and that was great!

https://anime.elmelloi.com/music/
COMMENT

この度は「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿」の音楽を担当させて頂き、大変光栄に思っております。

一癖も二癖もある登場人物達のど真ん中をⅡ世がまっしぐらに駆け抜けて行くような、物語の魅力に溢れたこの作品の、音楽が相応しい彩りとなっておりますことを祈っております。
そしてED楽曲「雲雀」はASCAさんとの嬉しいご縁を頂き、ひたむきに空へ駆け上がる「揚げ雲雀」をモチーフに書かせて頂きました。憂いある美しいASCAさんのお声が奏でる世界をご堪能頂ければ幸いです!

COMMENT

今回「ロード・エルメロイⅡ世の事件簿」のEDテーマを担当させて頂き、本当に光栄に思っています。以前からずっと梶浦由記さんが創り出す音楽、世界観に惹かれ、憧れていましたが、そんな私の憧れの存在である梶浦さんに今回の楽曲「雲雀」を書いて頂きました。登場人物の希望の歌となるようにと祈りながら歌いました。大好きなウェイバー・ベルベットの10年後を描いたこの作品を、私も皆さまと一緒に楽しみにしています。言葉一つ一つを大切に紡いだこの歌が、彼らの物語に、誰かの物語に寄り添って行けることを願って...。

Googling the ED title gives the bird Alauda arvensis / skylark as result

Last edited:
Back