Yuki Kajiura music for Lord El-Melloi II

Thanks Grunty

Those bgms are lovely. They're atmospheric but still have a distinct presence.

I guess the spacecraft episode really did wake her up.

Not the first time tho. I remembered you're the one who posted f/z and knk collab which they obviously used her ost. She's like a guest composer in fgo due to these works which can be found in credits.

Totally forgot ^^;

I guess the spacecraft episode really did wake her up.

I guess its mostly that before Kalafina she was doing it with more fun, during Kalafina, with a sure source of income she felt like trying less + presure for steady flow of new jpop songs, and that showed, while now that she's independent she has to again put more efford into her music and im sure has more freedom too.

Last edited:
Sorry for the off-topic post, but it is tiring that the official ASCA clips are blocked in Australia (and no doubt elsewhere).

@george1234 No this is so Kajiura!!!!!

wow I am so taken aback by #4. @grunty doesn't it remind you of Meguri Aishite ? this is definitely a route back to old self with basic beats but so peaceful with harpsicord.

ok I am so excitedd to hear these!! this is so on the right track for Kajiura. Hopefully this will follow.

I presume this is also Kajiura :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHmlH0insOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah, didn't look back far enough, lol.

The event is going until May 11 apparently so there may (or not) be more music.

still thats alot of full bgms considering only one ep of the anime is out lol if this continues we wont even have to wait for the soundtrack XD

The music for this FGO thing as well is inspiring to me, even though I will never play the game or watch the unbelievably boring show.

Its not for the game, its for the anime and its used for the games as special event guesting plot from the anime. You finding everything boring makes me wonder what shows you like.

Maybe he meant the FGO anime? Which well... uh... I don't understand why people liked either...

And even if he means this show that's fair enough too? Fate/Zero was (or still is) super popular and I thought it was boring af. lol.

PS. Another unrelated and unpopular opinion: MOB PSYCHO 100 season 1 >>>>>>>>>>>> season 2. Kthx.

I tried watching some of that El Melloi anime and hated it quite a bit. However you'll find this strange but I liked the FGO anime specials. I guess I just don't like the dark/londonesque atmospheres and dialogue-heavy lore based shows. However I have trouble even knowing which music is part of what anymore, I was talking about grunty's vids from the FGO/web game (?).

I watch a lot of animes and but since there is so much of it, its easy to make a lot of noise of all the ones you despise/drop.

That's cool. I've been having a hard time enjoying anime in general the past year or two.

Other than Mob S2 I don't think I've finished anything since The Magus' Bride... (and I didn't really care for the 2nd half of that one either.)

unrelated but so the reason why i couldn't access the forum yesterday was for this design/UI change? i'm liking it more than the one before.

about the el melloi music, i liked it. one of the better bgms Kajiura composed these past few years.

about anime, i really don't watch any new animes at all because ever since this isekai/otherworld genre becomes too popular every studio picked that genre up. the only anime i plan to watch is dororo but someone said that the animation and dubbing is awful even though the story is enjoyable. i kinda want to watch this el melloi anime because waver velvet was my favorite character from zero (which i also don't have any vivid memory of lmao)

^ true, the isekai style is overused the resent years. Funny thing is that according to this video the anime that contributed to the genre's growing popularity was SAO. I guess this popularity reflects that Japanese audience is tired of anime that take place in japan, and want to see other countries than their own, even if they are fictional.

^ Its not difficult to do that if one has the game installed, just installs a screen recording app and records the screen while playing, or can use an an android emulator on pc.

Thanks! I wonder why he makes them so extended though.

(lmao new xenforo even copied fb's many emoji "like" options.)

Last edited:
Back