Yuki Kajiura participates in DEEMO THE MOVIE | OST and nocturne EP on Feb 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxjERQUJBw8

It's up on youtube.
Winner's not that bad - at least when she isn't going for the higher notes or trying to be serious/"operatic" - girl, you're 14, live your life! wtf was that bridge in Akatsuki no Kuruma.
tldr: Hopefully she doesn't kill her voice in this whole process.

Having said that, Tamako would be my pick based on what they played here and in the auditions.

Thanks for the link :dote: A side note, on 45:47 it seems that it's the official lyric for the theme song :D
Noice. I stopped watching before that, hue.

Esti sa alita i sonto mata
contes safilio i lita diota

tosta mamia
dito adola
intia osa adisto

canti solamol
amalitio atol
amadistio itol
midito solidetto viol

cantiol
amalitio atol
milita idi etto
asti malita dia

amole mia
dimo

Also, the title is Inside a Dream (short size).

Last edited:
hmm wat should I say about this....
When I saw those 6 finalists I thought any of them winning would be fine haha
Izumi was 2nd place right? ahh such a pity I really like her and you can see her practically being a fan of Kajiura :XD:
Interesting tho that the winner mentioned being a fan of Kajiura but never seen her covering one of her compositions in her youtube/karasta...I kinda like her voice so it's gucci. Expect her debut single to include the cover of Akatsuki now haha
I also noticed that Mori being mentioned as music producer for the movie Deemo...

ngl i quite like the girl's (Hinano) tone. also from what i remember about deemo (haven't played that game since 2015 or 2016) the main character or at least the one on the bg is a young girl so maybeee they choose her because she has youthful voice but still has this kind of melancholy-sorrowful quality in her voice. I mean Kajiura always chooses her vocalists based on her personal preference, whether she likes their tones or not and I think the girl has this appeal to Kajiura. Ofc Joelle's better technique wise but imho she's not the best fit for what they're aiming for.

ngl i quite like the girl's (Hinano) tone. also from what i remember about deemo (haven't played that game since 2015 or 2016) the main character or at least the one on the bg is a young girl so maybeee they choose her because she has youthful voice but still has this kind of melancholy-sorrowful quality in her voice. I mean Kajiura always chooses her vocalists based on her personal preference, whether she likes their tones or not and I think the girl has this appeal to Kajiura. Ofc Joelle's better technique wise but imho she's not the best fit for what they're aiming for.
This is where I am with the winner. It’s a story about a young girl so a younger singer feels more appropriate. Even her shaky technique kind of adds to the charm

https://twitter.com/LisAni_NEWS/status/1279686703712620544
世界的アニメ主題歌のオーディションのグランプリは14歳のシンデレラガール!! 劇場版『DEEMO THE MOVIE』梶浦由記の主題歌を歌う歌姫が決定!! – リスアニ!WEB – https://www.lisani.jp/0000150640/
#DEEMOTHEMOVIE

世界的アニメ主題歌のオーディションのグランプリは14歳のシンデレラガール!! 劇場版『DEEMO THE MOVIE』梶浦由記の主題歌を歌う歌姫が決定!!

2007051700-yh-005-705x470.jpg

日本時間の7月4日(土)10時45分に『Anime Expo Lite 2020』のオフィシャルYouTubeにて、劇場アニメ化が進行中の「DEEMO THE MOVIE歌姫オーディション」の最終選考が発表され、弱冠14歳のシンデレラガール・高島一菜(たかしま ひなの)がグランプリを獲得してメジャーデビューを果たすことが決まった。
毎年アメリカ・ロサンゼルスで行われる北米最大のアニメカルチャーコンベンション「Anime Expo」。今年はコロナウイルス感染症の拡大予防のため中止となったものの、オフィシャルサイトにて「Anime Expo Lite 2020」と銘打って7月3~4日の二日間に渡り、開催予定だったゲストを迎えたアニメ作品の発表(パネル)やワールドプレミアなどを世界中にストリーミング配信を行っている。
そんな中、注目を集める「DEEMO THE MOVIE」のパネル「DEEMO THE MOVIE –UTAHIME AUDITION FINAL-」が、ロサンゼルスと日本とをZOOMで結んでの二元中継という形で開催された。
パネルでは世界的アーティストであり、主題歌を提供する梶浦由記と音楽プロデューサーの森康哲、加えてポニーキャニオンより西中寿英と柳田光康の4名が日本から参加。そしてAnime Expo Lite 2020のシニアディレクターの松田あずさがLAからこの発表のためオンライン上で一堂に会した。
世界中から1400名以上のエントリーが殺到し、オーディションもZOOMを交えた選考を重ねてきて、当日の発表を迎えるにあたり、「映画にとって非常に大きなピースの一つが埋まりました!」(森)と画面からも期待感を煽られる。そんな中、第三次オーディションで選ばれた6名のファイナリストから勝ち抜きグランプリに輝いたのは東京在住の弱冠14歳・高島一菜が発表されると世界中の様々な言語で祝福のコメントが寄せられた。
2007051700-yh-004.jpg

選考にあたっての軸として梶浦は「特殊な形なオーディションとなりましたが、基本は”歌”。歌で生きていかなければいけない人を選ぶわけなので、”歌の力”で音楽をやっている姿を綺麗に魅せるチャームを見せてくれる方。「DEEMO」という作品のイメージに合う方を選ばせていただきました。」と語ると、森は「優勝者の決め手は歌唱力と将来性」とグランプリの可能性を称賛した。
松田は「今回のオーディションはこの日本のアニメ主題歌がきっかけとなって、世界中の人々が参加できるように門戸を開いたということは画期的でした。作品と新しい歌姫のこれからに期待したいと思います。」と半年に渡り開催されたオーディションに関して世界的意義も踏まえたコメントで総括した。
グランプリの高島はオーディションで歌った課題曲の3曲を披露し、その歌声は全世界へと配信された。歌唱を終え、感想を聞かれると「まだ夢のようで信じられません。ふわふわしています(笑)世界中の人の心を揺さぶる歌手になりたいという夢の第一歩が叶いました。”高島一菜を選んで良かった!”と言われるように一生懸命主題歌を歌い上げたいと思います!」とはにかみながらも力強く答えた。
なお、このグランプリ獲得の模様は日本でも7月5日(日)にBS日テレで放送される「DEEMO THE MOVIE歌姫オーディション」でも最終選考にいたる過程とともにオンエアとなる他、パネルの模様もAnime Expoのオフィシャルサイトでオンデマンドでの視聴が可能となっている。
世界に羽ばたくシンデレラストーリーの始まりと共に期待感が高まる劇場版アニメ『DEEMO THE MOVIE』を是非チェックしてもらいたい。
●イベント概要
「Anime Expo Lite 2020」
「DEEMO THE MOVIE –UTAHIME AUDITION FINAL-」

放送日時: 7月3日(金) 18:45-19:20(日本時間:7月4日(土)10:45-11:20)
※オンデマンド視聴も可能
YouTube
Twitch
●番組情報
BS日テレ
『DEEMO THE MOVIE歌姫オーディション」

毎週日曜日23:30~24:00オンエア中
●作品情報
「DEEMO THE MOVIE」
<ストーリー>

謎の生物・Deemoが孤独にピアノを奏でている城。そこにある日、記憶を失った少女が空から舞い降りてくる。Deemoと少女、そして城の不思議な住人たちや、ピアノの音色で成長する木によって、優しくて切ない、愛の物語が紡がれていく。
【スタッフ】
原作:Rayark Inc.「DEEMO」
脚本:藤咲淳一・藤沢文翁
キャラクターデザイン:めばち
イメージボード:吉田ヨシツギ
美術:小倉宏昌
美術設定:吉田大洋
色彩設計:片山由美子
CGアニメーションディレクター:鈴木寛
モデリングスーパーバイザー:今泉隼介
テク二カルディレクター:田村耕一郎
3DCG制作:ブロス
撮影・グレーディング:江面久、齋藤瑛
編集:村上義典
音響監督:明田川仁
音響制作 :マジックカプセル
主題歌:梶浦由記
副監督:平峯義大
監督:松下周平
総監督:藤咲淳一
制作 : SIGNAL.MD Production I.G
製作:ポニーキャニオン
【キャスト】
竹達彩奈 ほか
ⓒ2020 Rayark Inc. /DEEMO THE MOVIE Production Committee
関連リンク

Last edited by a moderator:
link priva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxjERQUJBw8

It's up on youtube.
Winner's not that bad - at least when she isn't going for the higher notes or trying to be serious/"operatic" - girl, you're 14, live your life! wtf was that bridge in Akatsuki no Kuruma.
tldr: Hopefully she doesn't kill her voice in this whole process.

Having said that, Tamako would be my pick based on what they played here and in the auditions.
the link already private

I watched it yesterday though. Why is it private now? Anyways, I thought she did an excellent job on Akatsuki no Kurama. One of my fave Yuuka songs. A little nervous, but I would be too, singing for Yuki. Heh Hopefully she will have some one on one time with Yuki to develop her voice before recording.

I watched it yesterday though. Why is it private now?
I would assume this is why (Quote from the expo site):
"Panels listed as “On-Demand” will be made available on the Anime Expo Youtube Channel until Saturday, July 4 at 11:59 PM PDT."

I didn't care enough for it (or at all) to save it.

Idk if it's my eyes tricked me but from what i remember from the video she doesn't look that old - she still looks like a teenager. Maybe not 14 but i wouldn't put her older past 19.

They keep flexing on different media outlets her age as 14 year old why could they be mistaken on that aspect lol

Because most media outlets just copy from other media outlets without doing research first so if 1 does a mistake the others just copy it.

I know that it's late, but I just have a chance to watch all of them...Orz. It's kinda a weird feeling to see them perform a song that I once performed in a contest more than a decade ago.

Kanon gave quite a perfect cover! I love that. I would like to hear her covers of Life Goes On and See-Saw songs from Gundam SEED. Those songs really suit her voice.

Konoha is as good as I expected. But she sang the 2nd chorus wrong...Orz. Would she become a winner if she hadn't made that mistake....;A;. (By the way, for this performance, I prefer Kanon's singing.)

Tamako is really good. I feel sorry for the sound issue in Yaki's and Tamako's video. It isn't only the music is cut out, their voices sound more rough during that part as well. Probably a technical problem?

Hinano isn't bad, but I'm not that impressed though.

I still like Koko's voice&singing, but she's too shaky and it seems that this song is not for her. I really want to listen to how she'd deal with Yuki's Kajiurago OST.

I know that this is a very subjective opinion, but as I've sung this song in a contest before, IMO..only Kanon, Konoha and Tamako sang this song better than me... It's not that I think I'm a better singer than them, but it's just my vocal range and singing style match this song better. Many of them are good, but their singing styles don't work well with this song. (For example, my dear little Koko T____T, Yaki or Wakana.)

Back