Yuki Kajiura participates in DEEMO THE MOVIE | OST and nocturne EP on Feb 23

george they are so different lol.

they are waltzes and sure they have similarities but i wouldn’t call that plagiarizing. they simply have different melodies.

and when you say sayaka theme i thought of decretum and conturbatio btw :p

My travel agent received my copy of the OST from amazon.co.jp, as I couldn't find it listed at cdjapan.co.jp:
20220303-Deemo-IMG_7610.jpg

Hmm, I’ve listened to it a few times, but I still don’t care much for Nocturne. The instrumentation is on point, but Hinano’s voice jumps around a bit too much for my liking. She’s not ‘bad’, per se, but kind of inconsistent. The melody is alright but admittedly not my favorite.

Inside A Dream, on the other hand? Fantastic. So much emotion and vocal power, and the composition flows incredibly well. I’ve come to the conclusion that I really like Joelle’s voice on OST tracks, but not in FJ Lives. Her sense of atmosphere I feel is better on the former. Like I said, great song!

Its common for younger generations to be taller than their parents (or people of their parents age) be sure that if Kajiura had a daughter she'd be in Hinano's age if not older. You can see in the last few seconds how tall they are in the closeup where they stand next to eachother.

My travel agent received my copy of the OST from amazon.co.jp, as I couldn't find it listed at cdjapan.co.jp:View attachment 24790
I asked CD Japan why I couldn't find the above CD listed with them and today received the reply:

Thank you for your inquiry.
We are sorry to inform you the item you requested is not available on CDJapan.
The manufacturer does not allow to sell to oversea.
Thank you for your understanding

Also you were making fun of her for singing Nocturne wrong, when Rie Tanaka in Fields of Hope sang it "Fields of hooooo..." and she was a seasoned singer already. So yeah... maybe it's Yuki's decision for it to be sung like that.

So yeah... maybe it's Yuki's decision for it to be sung like that.
Probably this. I mean, it's a Japanese song targeted to a Japanese audience, so perfect English pronunciation is probably not something they care about. Joelle probably also sang it as nokkutan (or whatever hue).

Speaking of Joelle, here's the credits for nocturne:

Code:
<M1 Musicians>
All Keyboards & Programming: 梶浦由記

Electric Guitar: 是永巧一
Drums: 佐藤強一
Bass: 高橋"Jr."知治

Strings: 今野 均Strings
1stViolin: 今野 均,漆原直美,岡部磨知,渡邊 栞,中島優紀,堀内優里
2ndViolin: 伊能 修,川口静華,森本安弘,小林修子
Viola: 生野正樹,長石篤志
Cello: 西方正輝,稲本有彩
Contrabass: 玉木寿美

Chorus: Joelle

<M1 Staff>
Sound Producer: 梶浦由記
Producer: 森 康哲(HIGHWAY STAR)
Recording & Mixing Engineer: 小岩孝志(SIGN SOUND)
Recording Engineer: 近藤真奈美(SIGN SOUND)

Recording Studio: SOUND CITY, FREEDOM STUDIO
                  SOLID VOX STUDIO, SIGN SOUND STUDIO

Score Support: 石川洋光
Musicians Co-ordination: 須藤一男(HOT WAVE)

Back