Yuki Kajiura participates in DEEMO THE MOVIE | OST and nocturne EP on Feb 23

Wow Meiko! Amazing! (I know I was so scared and nervous to sing/play in the Everlasting Song and playing the violin in it and sapphire for her birthday project, and I got some negative feedback. I know I can sing, I just am nervous unless around others who are singing. You are more brave than I am!) Good luck, I will be rooting from you. Also don't be shy from the forums! We are all like family here. Welcome!

Ooooft. #10 Yuka was BY FAR the best out of everyone.

Meiko was my second favorite because her opening was SO Keiko-sounding to me.

P.S. is it bad that I couldn't be be bothered to listen to anyone who couldn't be bothered to do their audition in Kajiurago?

P.P.S Also out f the entire audition pool, #14 Ru-tan has the most of my respect becuase she'se she only one who submitted an audition recording that doesn't have a THICC ASS reverb smashed onto it.

Last edited:
They did upload a two-page PDF explanation+apology for the 1st round's results, but they didn't put the PDF link on the Eng/Kor sites nor did they write down who are the so-called 'special qualifiers' that came out of outside the ranks.
Also, they did not mention anything about the YouTube/Bilibili auditioners in their PDF. Only in-ranked KARASTA participants not listed as qualifiers get a offline-second chance for the first round.
So...I think I agree with george's last line.

BTW yesterday I saw someone called deemo(number something something) on the 'special qualifier' list but she is not to be seen on the list right now?? I wonder what happened in just one day...

They did upload a two-page PDF explanation+apology for the 1st round's results, but they didn't put the PDF link on the Eng/Kor sites nor did they write down who are the so-called 'special qualifiers' that came out of outside the ranks.
Also, they did not mention anything about the YouTube/Bilibili auditioners in their PDF. Only in-ranked KARASTA participants not listed as qualifiers get a offline-second chance for the first round.
So...I think I agree with george's last line.

BTW yesterday I saw someone called deemo(number something something) on the 'special qualifier' list but she is not to be seen on the list right now?? I wonder what happened in just one day...

Thats so bad for ponycanyon's reputation! They should ve made it a national audition from the start instead of lying and then having all these people lose their chances like that

I’m sorry, I hate to want to say I knew that would happen, but . . . . to offer an international competition from Japan is never trustworthy to my ears/eyes . . . . .
:glower:

I’d especially loved that woman in the ivory sweater, I’ve forgotten her name, and was hoping she’d be up with the other finalists . . .

So I randomly stumbled upon this audition video (bretty good, btw)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mACl2x-LX_YAnd her name is on the list of gurls selected for the second round, so it seems they did select some from Youtube. Alico (another one I posted earlier) was also selected.
Edit: from Bilibili too. Shame it seems no one from outside of Asia was selected, hue.

So the whole movie is up on Youtube. why isn't the theme then on there? I thought it would be. It is pretty good though. If that is the whole thing. (It's about 17 mins long)

No from the very start they had announced that the winner of tje audition would be anounced at anime Expo (?) around july and dont forget the audition had 3 phases. Thart means that the movie will probably not be out before september with the firstly announced dates, if you include corona it ll probably go to December or even later.

Back