Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Age !

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • JRock ! yea Yuki rox xD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

akai tsukikage

hmmmmmm has the genre of music new age a real signification ?
then which Yuki songs will you put in this category ?

Could we really put Yuki in a category ??? °.°

Some of Mike Oldfield's albums are very close to the point, he is even considered the founder of new age (himself heartily denying that xD)

As to Yuki, I'd suggest characterising her music as ART POP (parallel to art rock of the 1970s)

P.S. Yay!!! 2000 messages whole at the forum! Kampai! :D

Are Yuki's music simmilar or have common points with Mike Oldfield's ? If it's the case, we could say that it's new age...
but when I'm thinking of songs like kizuato or FJ's, I think they are more Jpop than anything else <.< hey can you put FJ songs in Art pop ?? =B

yesss half of them are jpop and half are "new age" :XD: like mike oldfield too, the DDR version of moonlight shadow is totally pop~~~

Well... the Wikipedia puts Yuki in the New Age music, but i don't believe that her music is "only" new age.

Yuki has A LOT OF DIFFERENTS RHYTHMS, for example the song "Romance" has tango (yes the Argentine dance) rythm, and the other OST's from another animes/games haves (for example Maimu!) sounds lke another music...

BUT XD The Wikipedia says this

"New Age music is peaceful music of various styles that is intended to create relaxation and positive feelings."

And... well, this definition is ALMOST correct, cause the part "PEACEFULL" is not present in ALL the Yuki's music...

>.<AHHH>.<

Intentare escribir mejor T.T

The genre of yuki?

For the theme songs, most of them are Jpop
for BGMs, there is a lot of variety...from new age, to techno, to ambient, to operatica, to celtic.

EDIT : forgot to add "o" for Operatica

Oh yea, she's a hybrid! :)) What? Don't look at me like that! She doesn't just have ONE single style! That's one of the things we luv about her, ain't it?

My knowledge about music is very poor and if anytime I say something really silly I'm sorre hahaha. I think Yuki has taken different music styles and has mixed them and turned into her new and own music style.

Maybe we can create a New Music Style XD?

The Kajiura's Style??

Or Yuki Style sounds better?

Well... XD

We already use this word to define her particular language but I think it is useful to define her music too.

Hm... Kajiuran... Sounds great ^^

Hm...

Maybe we can edit the Wikipedia article, saying "Some fans call her style "Kajiuran""

In the net EVERYTHING is connected, so, if we start saying thins, eventualy all the people is going to say it...

>.<?

Kajuriago? Hm... sound a little... hm (rebuscado... I don't remember that word) well... It could be better XD

But at least is a effort for create a new word ^^

Back