"Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#17 ~PARADE~" June 18 - Aug 12, 2022

parade sounds like a cool album title! Maybe the songs will be more festive, or celtic, which I love. I can't wait. But for the concert, yeah, Aimer was last time. She should've had LiSA. I love Aimer too, but still...
I wish I could go to Japan this year. *sigh* Maybe next if I save from my pet sitting clients. I would need another suitcase to bring home all the stuff I get. lol

She needs to get one of those then:

Attachments

• xlarge_20201116165239_keskor_gyalino_potiri_mov_me_kalamaki_1841_4_460ml.jpeg
    xlarge_20201116165239_keskor_gyalino_potiri_mov_me_kalamaki_1841_4_460ml.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 111
Is FJ Club worth it? I just got my Japan address so I'm thinking of joining the FC because i want to buy the PARADE merch lol. Only member can buy right?
Any way to buy without joining? (Okay TBH I'm itching to join the FC 😂)

Last edited:
Wait! That's only available during live?
I'm not sure, maybe items will remain on the site for a while after the lives. Iirc that was the case with previous lives.
Because you got a japanese address, I assumed that you were about to come to Japan. (?)

I'm not sure, maybe items will remain on the site for a while after the lives. Iirc that was the case with previous lives.
Because you got a japanese address, I assumed that you were about to come to Japan. (?)
No actually I just found out about Tenso. So i subscribe in order to buy LiSA's merch from Rocket express....
I really want that YKL17 mini shoulder bag :orz:

Oh ok. But actually the shoulder bag isn’t a FJS exclusive, so everyone can buy it! … hmm at least during the lives, idk online

Interesting. Maybe Joelle wrote the lyrics again like she did for the Juuna song? Would be cool. Or Keiko.

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/1537398667988312065

最終リハでした。この最高としか言えないメンバーズが私の曲をたっぷりぷりぷり演奏して歌ってくれる、そんなライブがまた出来るなんて、ただただ幸福です。会場でお会い出来る皆様、どうぞ自慢のメンバーズと素敵なゲストさんたちが奏でて下さる音世界を、十分ご堪能下さいね!ヽ(≧▽≦)ノ #YKL17

FVXv7ZGaAAEpdue.jpg

Back