"Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#17 ~PARADE~" June 18 - Aug 12, 2022

Well, wouldn’t a female most likely be chosen? I’d be ecstatic to audition for them to just choose “a dancer”, of course. Hell, I didn’t know who they’d choose for the Deemo auditions . . .

I forgot to mention that Everyday Is A Gift really is very pretty — I have the whole damn Fena album, was likely looking furiously for vocal songs and never had heard it!

Last edited:
ヒットメーカーコンビ作詞:松井五郎、作曲:梶浦由記による注目の1曲「とこしえに」と、 カップリングは本人作詞による「scatter」、作曲&アレンジをMOTOR HOTELの岩崎誠司が担当しています。

It seems so.

I don't understand why they don't mention the wide July 13 release date for the CD anywhere.

Edit: Nevermind, it's literally the first thing in the description, lol. Like I said in Yuriko's thread, wish they also gave Porta Rinata a wide release.

Looking forward to the full song and the lowest budget PV possible. ;P

Oh it's not just a PV but a show... Or is it not a PV but JUST a show? lol. Why was I expecting a PV?

Edit:
Just to complain a little... could Japan chill on putting 3track CDs in regular jewel cases? Just use a slim one. I care about my shelf space...

Soo... no PV, no music, just a little live chat with Yuriko...

Last edited:
Oh did she? That's not a bad song to choose to perform at all. ^_^

Was trying to look around and instead found more from the new photo shoot:

Edit:
Heck yea, decent quality.
Code:
https://aniverse-mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/main-1.jpg
https://aniverse-mag.com/archives/131566
Edit2:
One with metadata and I presume correct color space
Code:
https://entamenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/13546_3295_main.jpg
https://entamenow.com/37422/

Last edited:
Another good choice and, at least in my head, quite possibly a good fit for JUNNA, too?

Yesterday's setlist:
  • overture〜everyday is a gift
  • the sea is never without a wave
  • MC
  • vise versa
  • time to sail!
  • take action!
  • what she was here for
  • MC
  • それは小さな光のような
  • inside a dream
  • lotus
  • inverse operation
  • MC
  • why did kill you our father?
  • le chassuer
  • 目覚め
  • 雲雀
  • MC
  • 君が見た夢の物語
  • nowhere (with ASCA)
  • MC
  • luminous sword
  • stone cold
  • MC
  • Parallel Hearts
  • En the main theme of kimetsu no yaiba
  • En zodiacal sign
  • En MC
  • En 花守の丘

Source

-----------------------------

Today:
  • overture〜everyday is a gift
  • the sea is never without a wave
  • MC
  • vise versa
  • time to sail!
  • take action!
  • what she was here for
  • MC
  • それは小さな光のような
  • inside a dream
  • lotus
  • inverse operation
  • MC
  • why did kill you our father?
  • le chassuer
  • 目覚め
  • MC
  • 海と真珠
  • Silly-Go-Round
  • MC
  • 太陽の航路
  • MC
  • luminous sword
  • stone cold
  • MC
  • Parallel Hearts
  • En the main theme of kimetsu no yaiba
  • En zodiacal sign
  • En MC
  • En Sweet Song

Source

Could've had some more alternates for the main programme but I guess this was expected.

https://twitter.com/ASCA_and_staff/status/1546086101160722432

『Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.# 17~PARADE~』 東京・人見記念講堂公演2日目にゲストボーカル出演させて頂きました。

愛に溢れた空間で歌わせていただきもう感無量です。また必ずご一緒できる機会を夢見て頑張ります。

関わった全ての皆様に
心からありがとうございました...! ASCA

FXTNG2PaMAIsQbO.jpg

FXTNG2QaQAEMn_k.jpg

FXTNG2RaAAAsJbS.jpg

FXTNG3DacAAyI-i.jpg

Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#17 Setlists
6/18 Tokyo Dome City Hall6/19 Tokyo Dome City Hall7/02 NHK Osaka Hall7/03 NHK Osaka Hall7/09 Hitomi Memorial Hall7/10 Hitomi Memorial Hall
everyday is a gift"""""
the sea is never without a wave"""""
MC1
vise versa"""""
time to sail!"""""
take action!"""""
what she was here for"""""
MC2
Sore wa Chiisana Hikari no you na"""""
fiction"" *" *""
inside a dream"""""
lotus"""""
inverse operation"""""
MC3
why did you kill our father?"""""
le chasseur"""""
Mezame"""""
Hana no UtaHaru wa YukuHibariUmi to ShinjuUmi to Shinju **Hibari
I beg youwonderlandSilly-Go-RoundSilly-Go-Round
MC4
Asa ga Kuru"Kimi ga Mita Yume no MonogatariTaiyou no KouroTaiyou no KouroKimi ga Mita Yume no Monogatari
nowherenowhere
MC5
luminous sword"""""
stone cold"""""
MC6
parallel hearts"""""
Encore
KNY Medley (main theme~to destroy the evil)"""""
zodiacal sign"""""
MC7
sweet songparadise regainedHanamori no Okasweet songHanamori no Okaparadise regained

* @Azokad Did they really skip "fiction" in Osaka? Based on yesterday and today's setlists, I assumed that your source just forgot it.
** there was a mini MC for JUNNA when she entered, not for ASCA who started directly after Mezame.

** there was a mini MC for JUNNA when she entered, not for ASCA who started directly after Mezame.
I imagine that's because Hanae also performed in Hibari? I don't know but I imagine she would...

Been to yesterday and today's concerts (7/09 with @raintower and 7/10), here are some details, thoughts and facts:

- Kajiura's first time in Hitomi Memorial Hall (inside an University), and it's a really beautiful one.
- Most FBM's solos are differents in each performance, from slight changes to more drastic ones.

- Umi to Shinju: JUNNA + Yuriko & Keiko. E.G solo was very good and clean, maybe better than the original.
- Silly-Go-Round: JUNNA + Yuriko, Keiko, Kaori. I was surprised when this song kicked-in directly after "Umi to Shinju".
One more song not performed since Vol.#11. A good choice for JUNNA, proven by her powerful deliveries on "Kimi he / Kimi to / and Kimi ni". I imagine her retaining herself to do the Walküre hand sign on this.
- Taiyou no Kouro: JUNNA + Yuriko, Keiko, Joelle. Joelle didn't sing much though, maybe only during the Kajiurago parts. A bit too much playback.
- JUNNA didn't have that much presence on scene, she tried a little bit but the audience didn't react much to her song, unlike with "stone cold", "zodiacal sign" and even "nowhere" cover by ASCA. I was disappointed because she's supposed to be some kind of cheerleader, a Walküre familiar with larger audiences such as Yokohama Arena (17k capacity).

- Kaori headpatted Keiko during Zodiacal Sign.
- Hanamori no Oka: First time since Vol.#12. Kaori leads. Keiko joins during the second part of the verses. Yuriko joins during the first part of the second verse. Joelle sings during the interlude. This version is closer to the original, similarly to Vol.#11 (and possibly Vol.#12), unlike the previous ones where the violin replaced most of the flute parts.

- Hibari: Again, sweet memories from the past (Vol.#15). Accurate.
- Kimi ga Mita Yume no Monogatari: I was waiting for this one, since I like the MV. ASCA wasn't as badass as in it, but still moved a lot. Short Music Box intro. Sh* I forgot who sing what. Wouldn't have it been good if "starting the case" was played before it so we can get an ASCA drop?
- nowhere: ASCA went back to the pedestal to sing this. She hyped the crowd with some sentences. She tried all possible positions during the song, even turning her back to the audience. Great! Violin solo as in every performance. Yet another different E.G solo, maybe closer to Vol.#11 compared to Vol.#4. I still prefer Vol.#4's. No "HEY HEY HEY" during those solos, maybe better. Again, I wished that someone would yell Korenaga and Konno's names during their moments. For me, YUUKA's voice is too high-pitched so I think I prefer ASCA's version overall. Fact: out of 86 (or 87..?) Kajiura lives so far, "nowhere" has only been performed 6 times but I consider it as a classic. This is a hype song as much as "stone cold", "zodiacal sign", "Mezame" and "E.G.O.". Being able to witness 3/4 of these songs in just one live is such an honor. The chills.
- ASCA was way more active on stage than JUNNA. She had a cute complicity with Keiko, at some moments holding each other's arm.

- Gosh, the stage lightnings are really on point. Dynamism, complexity, depth, chromatism... love especially how everything is agitated to the very back of the hall during Mezame until Hanae's last long note where it refocuses and stops on the stage. Been to TeamLab but nothing like a Kajiura show lol.

I won't be able to attend next month shows because I'm leaving Tokyo, and already have a lot of regrets :/
How great would have it been to see the premiere of at least two new FictionJunction songs... and maybe see another hidden guest?
But maybe it's better not to: I really like drums in Kajiura's lives unlike in her recordings, so maybe the final product will not be as good.

Back