"Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#17 ~PARADE~" June 18 - Aug 12, 2022

Kugayama

https://fictionjunction.com/information/8786/

INFORMATION​

(2022/03/11)

LIVE 『Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#17』開催決定!!

『Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#17』の開催が決定いたしました!!
新型コロナウイルス感染防止ガイドラインに準じ最大限の対策を講じました上で、安心して楽しんでいただけるように実施いたします。
『Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#17』
[公演スケジュール]
  • 6月18日(土)東京・TOKYO DOME CITY HALL
  • 6月19日(日)東京・TOKYO DOME CITY HALL
  • 7月 2日(土)大阪・NHK大阪ホール
  • 7月 3日(日)大阪・NHK大阪ホール
  • 7月 9日(土)東京・昭和女子大学 人見記念講堂
  • 7月10日(日)東京・昭和女子大学 人見記念講堂

※梶浦由記オフィシャルファンクラブ「FictionJunction Station」FC先行は、2022年3月18日(金)15:00より受付開始予定です。
詳細は後日発表いたします!

Only 6 dates so far ? No « soundtrack special » so far too. The name of the tour remains to be revealed, perhaps there is still hope for the FictionJunction album before this?

I will be there.
Can someone from the fan club help me on 3/18 for the Tokyo tickets: 6/18 , 6/19 , 7/9 and 7/10 please? Thank you!

Dont worry they probably wait for the covid situation to calm down before they announce more. The tour title will probably be same as the FJ album title. I expect it will be released around May or the first tour date.

Only 6 dates so far ? No « soundtrack special » so far too. The name of the tour remains to be revealed, perhaps there is still hope for the FictionJunction album before this?

I will be there.
Can someone from the fan club help me on 3/18 for the Tokyo tickets: 6/18 , 6/19 , 7/9 and 7/10 please? Thank you!
It would be nice to know if Japan will allow tourists in by then. If I arranged tickets but couldn't go myself, I'm not sure if there would be any difficulty with anyone using my ticket(s).

They plan to allow remaining students to enter by end of May. I think there's little hope for tourists in June then, maybe in July but seems difficult...

On the other hand, they are surprisingly speeding up the border measures, from 0 to 7,000 workers and students / day in half a month, without quarantine with triple vaccination so who knows...

As for me, I have a special visa so it will be fine. Yet I agree that it would be convenient to pay and use your ticket if you can't join.
But: Tokyo Dome City Hall : capacity 3,000 -> Covid -> 1,500?
Hitomi Memorial Hall : capacity 2,000 -> Covid -> 1,000?
It may be sold-out very fast.

As for me, I have a special visa so it will be fine. Yet I agree that it would be convenient to pay and use your ticket if you can't join.
But: Tokyo Dome City Hall : capacity 3,000 -> Covid -> 1,500?
Hitomi Memorial Hall : capacity 2,000 -> Covid -> 1,000?
It may be sold-out very fast.
Maybe they'll restrict fan ticket purchases to just one of the two days for each venue?

https://twitter.com/YKajiura_staff/status/1503567236316884994

『Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.17~PARADE~』の開催が決定!3/18(金)15:00よりオフィシャル・ファンクラブ“FictionJunction Staition”会員チケット先行受付を開始いたします。 詳細は公式サイトをご確認ください。(スタッフKT) #YKL17

https://fictionjunction.com/information/8798/

【出演】

梶浦由記(Piano/Chorus)

Vocal:KAORI・KEIKO・YURIKO KAIDA・Joelle
MUSICIAN:FRONT BAND MEMBERS(是永巧一 (Guitar)、佐藤強一 (Drums)、高橋“Jr.”知治 (Bass)、今野 均 (Violin) 中島オバヲ (Percussion)、大平佳男 (Manipulator))

※各公演Guest Vocalあり(後日発表)

【Ticket】

料金:全席指定:¥8,800(税込)

※未就学児入場不可

[梶浦由記オフィシャル・ファンクラブ“FictionJunction Staition”]会員チケット先行受付のご案内

※まだFC会員でない方も「受付期間中」の新規ご入会でお申し込みいただけます。
(受付期間内にご入会とチケットお申し込みの完了をお願いいたします。)

【開催におけるウイルス感染拡大予防への取り組みとご来場者へのお願い】
  • 本公演は、政府の「新型コロナウイルス感染症対策の基本的対処方針」及び新型コロナウイルス感染症対策本部の対処方針を踏まえ、十分なウイルス感染拡大予防対策を講じた上で実施いたします。
  • なお、この取り組みは政府が今後示す指針・ガイドラインに沿って変更いたします。ご来場の皆様にはご理解ご協力賜りますようお願い申し上げます。

Parade ? 😂

That reminds me of that vanitas bgm "look, here comes the parade."
Mfw when this gets an FJ vocal ver in the next album 😂😅 i imagine Keiko as lead kinda like how moonfesta or yami no uta were.

Last edited:
This makes me think of the album title, but I assume that she would have announced it before the tour title...
how did it happen in the past with previous albums / tour announcements?

Maybe its part of the album promotion as in that she lets the title slip so that people will start talking/speculating about it.

I've asked my travel agent to forward the following questions to FJS via https://fictionjunctionstation.com/support/3720

1) If I am successful in obtaining 2 tickets and can't get to Japan, can the second person still attend?

2) If I am successful in obtaining 2 tickets and can't get to Japan, can the first ticket be given to someone else?

3) If I am successful in obtaining 1 ticket and can't get to Japan, can the ticket be given to someone else?

Back