Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16 ~ Sing a Song Tour 2020 ~

Except July 29, we have extra tickets of all other dates. We only sell at original cost 8140 yen A(ticket face value and Lawson system fee). Please PM me if you are interested.

Update (2020.2.9)
Number of tickets left :

June 13 Maihama soundtrack - 1+1 of Kugayama
June 21 Osaka soundtrack - 1
July 11 Yokohama - 2
August 9 Osaka - 1 (sold) +1 of castafarian

Last edited:
I have one extra for 9th August at Osaka.

By the way, fellow members who are based outside japan, how do you intend to pay for the tickets? Please teach me how. Thanks.

By the way, fellow members who are based outside japan, how do you intend to pay for the tickets? Please teach me how. Thanks.

I have asked my friend in Japan to pay for the tickets at Lawson. I have not tried the proxy service so I don’t know how it works.

My travel agent's representatives in Tokyo pay for my tickets. They won't take this task on for anyone else as it's a bit demanding so my getting multiple tickets where allowed is about my limit of being able to help anyone else get tickets.

My travel agent's representatives in Tokyo pay for my tickets. They won't take this task on for anyone else as it's a bit demanding so my getting multiple tickets where allowed is about my limit of being able to help anyone else get tickets.
Noted, thanks

Hello, everybody, (first time poster here...)

Do you have any idea, when (and if) public tickets sale will start?

I'd really like to go to one of the shows at Nakano Sun Plaza (July 28th or 29th). I made a request through TicketsGaloreJapan proxy service. They are willing to help, but as for now, from what I understand, there is only fan-club exclusive pre-sale going on. After reading a bit about ticket sales for Japanese concerts in general, I got a bit afraid, that whole tour might got sold out through fan-club...
I'm asking because I think I need to have tickets for the show secured at least month or two before the show date, to be able to book airline tickets and some lodging. Guess it's pretty crazy idea to go from Europe to Tokyo just for a concert after all...

Last edited:
Hello, everybody, (first time poster here...)

Do you have any idea, when (and if) public tickets sale will start?

I'd really like to go to one of the shows at Nakano Sun Plaza (July 28th or 29th). I made a request through TicketsGaloreJapan proxy service. They are willing to help, but as for now, from what I understand, there is only fan-club exclusive pre-sale going on. After reading a bit about ticket sales for Japanese concerts in general, I got a bit afraid, that whole tour might got sold out through fan-club...
I'm asking because I think I need to have tickets for the show secured at least month or two before the show date, to be able to book airline tickets and some lodging. Guess it's pretty crazy idea to go from Europe to Tokyo just for a concert after all...
It's risky to go through the public ticket sales. Some forum members earlier in the thread mentioned having extra tickets, have you tried asking them?

It's risky to go through the public ticket sales. Some forum members earlier in the thread mentioned having extra tickets, have you tried asking them?
Actually yes, I got PM from @Smiley and they're keeping a ticket for July 28 for me :)

Now, I wonder, what the setlist will be. I'd love to hear "Yume no Tsubasa", but it seems that they haven't performed it in years. This song made me purchase my first YK live DVD - "Yuki Kajiura LIVE 2008.07.31".

Last edited:
^ Kajiura stated on Twitter that the theme for this tour is gonna be a lot more focused on 'singing' and FJ's vocal tracks (I'm assuming?), so I'm hoping they bring back some of those more 'pop-y' FJ songs that they haven't performed in a while like Yume no Tsubasa, open your heart, and dreamscape :) (Also hitorigoto Kajiura PLS)

I'm hoping they bring back some of those more 'pop-y' FJ songs that they haven't performed in a while like Yume no Tsubasa, open your heart, and dreamscape :) (Also hitorigoto Kajiura PLS)

That would be lovely indeed! Another dream of mine is to hear "Toki no Mukou Maboroshi no Sora" - I fell in love with that song the moment I heard the chorus. It kind of seems to be a "twin" to the "Parallel Hearts", but I prefer it from those two.

^ Kajiura stated on Twitter that the theme for this tour is gonna be a lot more focused on 'singing' and FJ's vocal tracks (I'm assuming?)

Actually, when thinking about it, it's right in the tour title - "Sing A Song" :) So let's hope for the best!

^ Kajiura stated on Twitter that the theme for this tour is gonna be a lot more focused on 'singing' and FJ's vocal tracks (I'm assuming?), so I'm hoping they bring back some of those more 'pop-y' FJ songs that they haven't performed in a while like Yume no Tsubasa, open your heart, and dreamscape :) (Also hitorigoto Kajiura PLS)

Its weird how the title of the live tour goes back to that single they had released for FJC members back in 2012 https://canta-per-me.net/discography/fjc-sing-a-song/

General ticket lottery commenced:

http://fictionjunction.com/information/5194/

INFORMATION
(2020/02/14)

LIVE 「Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16」 HP先行情報

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16 ~Soundtrack Special at the Amphitheater~
2020.06.13(土)Open17:15
Start18:00
千葉・舞浜アンフィシアター
2020.06.14(日) Open15:15
Start16:00
千葉・舞浜アンフィシアター
Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16 ~Soundtrack Special at the NHK OSAKA Hall~
2020.06.21(日)Open17:30
大阪・NHK大阪ホール
「~Soundtrack Special ~」Liveはインストゥルメンタル曲を中心とした特別なLiveです。
【参加メンバー】
梶浦由記 (Piano・Chorus)
是永巧一 (Guitar) , 佐藤強一 (Drums) , 高橋“Jr.”知治 (Bass) ,
今野 均 (Violin) , 西方正輝 (Cello) , 赤木りえ (Flute) , 中島オバヲ (Percussion) ,
櫻田泰啓 (Keyboards) , 佐藤芳明 (Accordion) , 中原直生 (Uilleann Pipes) , 大平佳男 (Manipulator)
《Guest Vocal》
6 月13 日(土) 千葉公演: Shaylee
6 月14 日(日) 千葉公演: 伊東えり
6 月21 日(日) 大阪公演: 伊東えり

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16 ~Sing a Song Tour 2020~
2020.07.11(土)Open17:45
Start18:30
神奈川・神奈川県民ホール 大ホール
2020.07.26(日) Open17:30
大阪・NHK大阪ホール
2020.07.28(火) Open18:15
Start19:00
東京・中野サンプラザホール
2020.07.29(水) Open18:15
Start19:00
東京・中野サンプラザホール
2020.08.01(土)Open17:15
愛知・名古屋市公会堂
2020.08.02(日)Open15:15
Start16:00
愛知・名古屋市公会堂
2020.08.09(日)Open16:30
Start17:00
大阪・NHK大阪ホール

【参加メンバー】
梶浦由記 (Piano・Chorus)
KAORI (Vocal) , KEIKO (Vocal) , YURIKO KAIDA (Vocal) , Joelle (Vocal)
是永巧一 (Guitar) , 佐藤強一 (Drums) , 高橋“Jr.”知治 (Bass) ,
今野 均 (Violin) , 赤木りえ (Flute) , 中島オバヲ (Percussion) , 大平佳男 (Manipulator)
《Guest Vocal》
7月11日(土) 神奈川公演: Aimer
7月26日(日) 大阪公演: Hikaru
7月28日(火) 東京公演: Aimer
7月29日(水) 東京公演: Hikaru
8月01日(土) 愛知公演: Aimer
8月02日(日) 愛知公演: Hikaru
8月09日(日) 大阪公演: Aimer

【Ticket】
*チケット代金 全席指定 7,700円(税込)
※未就学児入場不可 ※営利目的の転売禁止 ※オークションへの出品禁止 ※転売チケット入場不可
■枚数制限:お一人様1公演につき4枚まで(複数公演申込可)

≪HP先行≫

受付期間:2月14日(金)12:00〜3月1日(日)23:59
受付はこちら:https://eplus.jp/fictionjunction/
※お申込み時に、e+会員登録(無料)が必要です。
※お申込み方法及び注意事項は受付画面よりご確認ください。
※受付は先着順ではございませんので、受付期間内にお申し込み下さい。

So, the lottery results should be known soon (eplus listed 2020.03.05 - 2020.03.08 period). I wonder if my proxy managed to win a ticket for me... Also, I hope that coronavirus situation calms down until July...

Yuki Kajiura live Vol. # 16 ~ Soundtrack Special at the Amphitheater is postponed:
Jun 13 2020 -> Feb 6 2021
Jun 14 2020 -> Feb 7 2021

◆振替公演に関して
今回の延期を受け下記の通り、振替公演を実施致します。

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16~Soundtrack Special at the Amphitheater~ 公演

2020年6月13日(土) @千葉・舞浜アンフィシアター Open 17:15 / Start 18:00
2021年2月6日(土) @千葉・舞浜アンフィシアター Open 17:15 / Start 18:00
 2020年6月14日(日) @千葉・舞浜アンフィシアター Open 15:15 / Start 16:00
2021年2月7日(日) @千葉・舞浜アンフィシアター Open 15:15 / Start 16:0

The arrangement of remaining venues will announce later.

Sadness. With all this I'm guessing they';re going to end up re-scheduling the whole tour.

Oh, she said she'll like to do one of them Twitter events for the vol 15 live album in June.

Last edited:
Back