Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16 ~ Sing a Song Tour 2020 ~

I don't know. Don't know how it is during the soundtrack specials but considering how much playback Konno is getting regularly, why add another few live members to this...

Budget, I guess. Though I wonder what made vol 12 so special that she hired the quartet for two concerts.
Maybe it was a test run and she decided the quartet didn’t add enough to warrant the cost

I’d think for the soundtrack specials at least the quartet would be worth it

Maybe it was a test run and she decided the quartet didn’t add enough to warrant the cost

I’d think for the soundtrack specials at least the quartet would be worth it
She used cello to do that work for soundtrack special (as the chorus part of the violin) and I guess that she thought cello+prerecording should be enough.

Another thing is I notice that among all FBMs, Konno is the one who moves in and out of stage the second most (next to Rie who plays flute) since violin isn't needed in some songs. It'd be awkwards if a bigger group of string quartet keep moving in&out stage or stay still on stage without playing anything, instead of just Konno.

Pardon my ignorance, but who is Shaylee (listed for 13th June Soundtrack special, which I am bidding for)?

That was unexpected! She has a very lovely voice. Very nice replacement for Eri or Wakana songs.

thats too much Aimer guest there.

Just pasting:

《Guest Vocal》
6 月13 日(土) 千葉公演: Shaylee
6 月14 日(日) 千葉公演: 伊東えり
6 月21 日(日) 大阪公演: 伊東えり

《Guest Vocal》
7月11日(土) 神奈川公演: Aimer
7月26日(日) 大阪公演: Hikaru
7月28日(火) 東京公演: Aimer
7月29日(水) 東京公演: Hikaru
8月01日(土) 愛知公演: Aimer
8月02日(日) 愛知公演: Hikaru
8月09日(日) 大阪公演: Aimer

Kajiura confirmed on Twitter that they're gonna be singing kalafina songs at YKL from now on :)
Honestly can NOT wait, so happy keiko finally gets to sing kalafina songs again after both hikaru and wakana got to but she couldnt xD

i think it's also worth noted that even though Hikaru and Keiko will be there, the songs will be arranged as a Kalafina cover (in her own words). And she said there'd be more Japanese songs and songs with actual lyrics? Honestly even though the inclusion of Kalafina songs may kinda cut down the probability of her doing songs that have never been done live before (and there are so many of them), I'm kinda excited to see how they would reinterpret the Kalafina songs. One hope is for her to ditch the songs they've performed a lot (like elemental, storytelling, and Hanamori no Oka) and add more Saeko Chiba songs, for example.

Also Kajiura please let Keiko main the world, I reach for the sun, and maybe tomorrow if you're gonna put them on the setlists again.

Noice, new singer! Her voice is beautiful. Hope she sings in soundtracks soon.
Aimer, Joelle, Shaylee. The era of singers with exotic, foreign names has begun.
Just give me that Eri soundtrack special on home video finally.
Or at least a full CD, and not just 5 tracks.
Kajiura confirmed on Twitter that they're gonna be singing kalafina songs at YKL from now on :)
Kalafina songs performed live by good singers? Count me in! Not really excited for Hikaru as guest tho.

Oooh totes didn't notice it said Aimer was a guest. Nice. She'll have three songs by then. Hopefully she sings at least one non-fate song.

Well, well well. She attended YKL 15, and now she gets to sing in one. Lucky girl.
66813947_481370602642004_7221490765855012934_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, well well. She attended YKL 15, and now she gets to sing in one. Lucky girl.
View attachment 24125
Oh wow..is this on her fb? I'm kinda looking at her twitter to see if there's any connection of her and Kajiura meeting and didn't find any XD
Her voice reminds me of soft Kokia and mild Remi. I could see why Kajiura decided to invite her :)

https://twitter.com/ShayleeSinger/status/1208380506988900352google-sama says that she's excited on what songs she would sing...So that means she will just cover? Cause I assume if Kajiura invited her she would partake on a Kajiura OST.

Back